Your first post in PP

You’ll probably won’t believe this IV, but to be honest, I was exactly like you when I first signed up on Pixar Planet. Boy did the admins and I in the begining have our share of fun.

8D I doubt it. Many times I’ve learned that I’m the most annoying person alive. :unamused: :open_mouth: It stinks, but I’m working on it.

Trust me, i was totally like that back in the day. I even got in trouble for it. :unamused: :blush:

I totally felt like everyone here hated me until last summer. Now I get that feeling again. 8D :open_mouth:

I doubt that anyone hates you here. Granted, there are some qualities in myself that not a lot of people like here, but there’s no hatred.

Here’s my very first post.

I still remember Rac_Rules is the first to greet me with a reply to go post in the correct thread. :stuck_out_tongue: It’s kinda fitting that my first post was to promote my videos, as I’ve become well-known for them ever since.

You wrote a lot on your first post.

He is TDIT, what were you expecting? 8D

an even longer one.

You guys are fuh-neh right thurr. :sunglasses:

Haha. I hope you don’t take it badly.

You’re very well know for you long posts and we love them, cause they always have something to say.

In fact, I’m very much like you in that respect, but I try to short out all my posts because I’m still afraid of my English.

If this forum was on Spanish, you would see 8D

I’m subtle with my posts.

I don’t casually put quotations on my posts, and i very rarely put up smileys.

I like your first post. You seem like an educated, normal, acceptable person. In my first post, I was completely rude and disrespectful. :blush: :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t worry, I didn’t either!

Here’s mine:

AH! EJE, I remember being at Hot Topic before I came here and seeing a Wall-E and EVE shirt. And it was $10, and I was like ehh I don’t need it. And now I’m so sad cause I want it! And everytime I pass a Hot Topic I look for them, but my Wall-E shirt seems to be gone forever. Weird how you brought that up XD

I use smileys all the time! I feel like I have to get my emotion across typing somehow, and the smileys work best :smiley: And I don’t want to seem too serious, since I’m smiling when I’m writing anyways :slight_smile:

Now i’m going to attempt to put up a smiley… :confused:

There, I did it! But, getting back on the matter, my first post wasn’t introductory either, I just threw myself in the conversation like I came out from a catapult. I was probably more mature with my posting because I was trying to redeem myself for making a complete a** out of myself on the last forum I went to, and 85% of the stuff I posted on there I didn’t even mean what I had posted on there! 8D (please note the other smiley that I had just posted)

But yeah, I hit the jackpot here with the winning lottery ticket with a lucky clover beneath my foot while I had a rabbit’s foot and I was walking with a leprechaun!

I noticed that most members don’t bother with an introductory post. They just want to sign on and just start posting what their heart feels at the moment.

How many site’s is eveyone signed at, I have a lot.

PixarPlanet-2009
Youtube-2006
Nickelodeon- 2001 or 2002 ( first site I ever signed up on.)
Thatguywiththeglasses- 2010
NintendoRealms- 2007
Digibutter.nerr- 2007
KHvids.net- 2007

MySpace- 2007
FaceBook- 2009

I think I may have more.

I [think] I joined facebook in February of 2010. Could be wrong.

8D yay! I’m so proud XD

I don’t know when i joined them, but I used to go on Nickelodeon all the time (the message boards :smiley:), and recently YouTube, Facebook, Pixar Planet, and I tried joining a Vanessa Carlton forum but it disappeared shrug I guess it wasn’t meant to be :smiley: