Your first post in PP

Were the LuxoForum’s the old Pixar Planet.

This was in the “With the death of Paul Newman (R.I.P.) what about Cars 2?” thread on 11/20/2008 at 5:07 PM EST.

I just posted my first post in the fan art section after lurking for a while :slight_smile: Feels good to be a member now.

Welcome to Pixar Planet homebaked. Your like it here.

I’m glad you think so. :slight_smile: Sometimes I feel like such a jerk, I don’t even know. I could still be just like I was before. :open_mouth: :blush:

Pixarfan91, they were. It Pixar Planet is more of the permanant forums. Luxo was a reboot of a previous Pixar forum.

Okay, thanks.

In my second post, I announced the Toy Story 3 title card.

I remember that post.

Thanks for finding that for me Spirit! I feel embarrased, I was so formal :smiley:

and Virginia: You’re not a jerk at all! Don’t ever think that. You’re a great person :slight_smile:

Aw, thanks. :smiley: hug

How about your in between post, between this post and your first?

Well, that would require some searching!

I can’t remember what my second post was. I need to check it out.

This is mine

I don’t even want to see my in-between post. My first post still haunts me.

Why does it haunt you so much IV?

Don’t know what my in-between post is.

I’m not sure either. I thought it meant in the middle, but it can also mean somewhere between your first and last. It doesn’t have to be in the middle.

Because I was so immature, and rude and stupid and inconsiderate(I’m sure I still do that a lot now, but I have grasped some level of self-control between now and then 8D ). I just can’t believe I did that so badly. :open_mouth: I could go back in time and hit myself.