What Are You Most Excited For.

I think of her too!

Yeah im a huge fan of the office shame Steve is leaving after this season the show is gonna become a stinker without him… :frowning:

Yeah, I’m disapointed about that too.

The trailer is promising. I thought that the movie was going to be about an aardvark, with glasses, in the third grade, though. :cry:

Yeah has anyone seen Rango yet i wonder if its any good?

Not yet, but I really want to!

Cars 2 and Monsters inc 2 looking good. But can Brad Bird and Pete Doctor pull of that Pixar magic that we saw with the first films in both them franchises>

Neither Brad Bird nor Pete Doctor is directing either of those films. Cars is being directed by John Lasseter and Brad Lewis. It is unconfirmed who is directing MI2, but its not Pete Doctor. I’m guessing its going to be Bob Peterson.

Sorry about the Cars thing. Got it mixed with the incredibles. (Sorry Brad Bird).
It has been rumored that Pete Doctor want’s to direct the sequel to Monsters Inc or co-direct it
:imp:

It’s been officilly announced that Pete Docter is not directing Monsters, Inc 2 and is currently in the very early stages of an original movie. There are rumors however that Bob Peterson will direct MI2, but this hasn’t been confirmed.

I personally am hoping that Peterson is directing. And I know that Jeff Pidgeon is working on the film, but I doubt he’s directing.

So i saw Gnomeo&Juliet Did not enjoy it and i also saw Rango which was okay not as good as it looked in trailers tho.

My TOP 15 (from Bottom to TOP)

these are the films that I am most excited about in these 2 years (2011-2012)

15. X-Men First Class
14. Super 8
13. Captain America
12. TinTin
11. Green Lantern
10. The Avangers
9. Pirates 4
8. Harry Potter 7.2
7. Superman: The Man Of Steel
6. The Hobbit
5. Monters Inc. 2
4. Brave
3. Cars 2
2. John Carter Of Mars
1. The Dark Knight Rises

most of them are potential blockbuster films, have to wait 'till December to see what Hollywood gives us to the race to the Oscars 2012

the bear and the bow/brave/wtfever they’re calling it now, tintin, and winnie the pooh are all that matter to me.

also saw rango the other day, and it was fantastic.

Cars 2 is the film I’m most excited for, at the moment. Followed by Rio and Kung Fu Panda 2. Then a few other animated moves to pass the time until Brave :laughing:

Other movies I really wanna see include, The Dark Knight Rises, Captain America, Green Lantern - all superheroes, I know! I have a love for comics, what can I say? 8D

I’m excited for kung fu panda 2 :smiley:

I was watching tv and an ad came on for Rango and during the ad it said “Look out Buzz Lightyear here comes Rango!” Idk just felt i would say that it made me laugh looks like Buzz better watch out! :laughing:

I am pretty excited for Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance which is going to be aired on 2011.

I’m of course really excited for Rio and I want to see Rango too. And Brave too.

Dude, what’s with short titles on animated films this year?

true, I guess that the only exception will be The Adventures of TinTin The Secret of The Unicorn