What Are You Most Excited For.

Husband? :question:

I wrote that in a rush, and they might as well be married at this point.

Yeah,that makes sense…

I don’t if anyone has notice my love for The Legend of Zelda, but I am dying to play Ocarina of Time 3D when it gets released, I am so excited for it too ;-p

Bryan Your the one who wrote the fan story about Al right?If so when is more coming not trying to rush you just wanted to read more! :smiley:

Hoodwinked Too! just saw the commercial for it looks like it has horrible animation the animation it has literally looks really bad.You could compare it to Toy Story im not saying Toy Story’s was bad it came out in 1995 what im saying is this movie is a 2011 movie it should not have animation thats looks the same or possibly worse then a 1995 film.

No my friend, it wasn’t me, but thanks for confusing me with the original writter ;-p

TDIT how was Hoodwinked too! I know you said you saw it in another post from what I could see in trailers the animation looked horrible…But I can not judge since i have not seen the film

The jokes were horrible too. I suggest watching the first Hoodwinked–sure, the animation was sub-par there, but the plotline was amazing. When I asked for a sequel, I did NOT want this…