What Are You Most Excited For.

That picture is pure amazingness!

My Gravy. I love that picture. :open_mouth: Link?

The picture above is featured in Vanity Fair. I saw it and knew I had to post it somewhere. <3
[url]http://vanityfair.tumblr.com/post/3105193195/movie-night-pixar-animators-spent-weeks-making[/url]

Awesome!! Thanks, Monster!!

I’m guessing they’re watching Cars 2 in the future, but that’s just a shot in the dark.

That’s an awesome picture! :slight_smile:

It’s my Facebook profile image now!! :smiley:

^That’s cool!

I’m most excited about “Brave” coming out. I absolutely love the story line, well all of what Pixar has released so far anyway. I wrote an article about it :smiley: heres a little part of it: “Witches, a kingdom in danger, and a dark curse… oh my! The Pixar crew are at it again! Scheduled to release on June 15th, 2012 “Brave” brings you into the life of a young princess, Merida (voiced by Reese Witherspoon), who dreams of a greater purpose in life than just mere royalty. Young Merida wishes to prove herself as an archer rather than as a princess. A wrong choice leads Merida on a adventure to save her father’s kingdom and even her mother’s life. Through Merida’s quest she proves herself to be a brave young girl that can set things right, even when up against forces of nature, magic, and even a dark, ancient curse.”

the whole article may be viewed here: thedreamofpixar.wordpress.com/20 … %E2%80%9D/

I can’t wait for Brave too! I have a feeling it’s going to be fantastic, and I hope we get some more information on it soon! :mrgreen:

Arhtur Christmas is the animated film I think I’m most eager to see this year.

Rio…um, maybe.

Cars 2…well, I liked Cars and I want to see the Toy Story short. But it seems like it’s a movie about foreign cars that want to kill Lightning McQueen…and no Sally in it as far as we know…Sally was what made the original film great…

People need to stop complaining that Sally isn’t in it, because she is. We’ve know for months that Sally is in the movie. She’s not in the trailer because Pixar doesn’t want to spoil her scene.

I know that she’s in the movie, but they don’t even show her with ANY of the images which show all of the other Radiator Springs characters, such as Fillmore, Luigi, and Sarge. Of course Doc isn’t there either, but that’s because they didn’t want to replace his voice actor and the movie can succeed without him.

I know that Sally’s voice actor is listed on IMDB, but still…she was the best character in the show and they are treating her like a weak woman who has to stay home. Well, I hope they aren’t but it doesn’t seem like she’ll be going to Italy, Germany, France or wherever else Lightning McQueen is racing.

She’s staying home because she has her own life and her own job to do. She’s not going to Europe because she has a hotel she has to run, not because she is a “weak woman”. She’s a business oriented person who has her own life, and doesn’t need to give that life up to go to all of Lightning’s races. Would quitting her job and spending all of her time supporting her husband at his job (racing) make her a stronger character? I really don’t see how that is.

Well, I guess the addition of that Brazilian female racer is supposed to replace SAlly as our main strong female character.

It’s just that Sally is not a Bo Peep. Bo was a weak female character who would have crippled Toy Story 3. She had to be dropped. Sally, I suppose for the plot of this movie, must be dropped too, for the most part. Maybe she’ll have five minutes of scrrentime. I just hope that those five minutes aren’t the only enjoyable five minutes of the movie.

Well, guess I’ll see it then. I suppose any Sally at all is better than none.

Carla isn’t the new strong female character, Holley Shiftwell is. She’s a female spy-car and Mater’s love interest.

Is Holly the purple car who sees Mater and says, “You must be joking?”

I liked Carla, dang it.

And why does Holly’s name remind me of an F. Scott Fitzgerald novel? It was either The Beautiful and Damned or This Side of Paradise…

Cars 2! [url]http://thedreamofpixar.wordpress.com/2011/02/26/cars-2-plot-too-flashy/[/url]

Yes.

Whenever i hear the name Holly i think of Holly from the Office.And ive added Arthur Christmas to the list now. :smiley: