Wall-E Observations...

Thanks dude, but I don’t plan to watch WALL-E on my computer until I get i on DVD.

:imp: im a dudet rawr lol

Well…how was he supposed to know :stuck_out_tongue:

well ms is at the end of my username lol

Ah I get it now…even I didn’t know :stuck_out_tongue:
Well…fill out your Bio then! And if you have, then I’m dumb!

idk i couldnt find the gender thing ill look.

Hmmm…your right. Maybe it doesnt exist. Oh well.

shouts
Everyone! Moonstarms is a female!
/shout

ty lol i appriciated that

oops srry to whoever made that other thread i posted on :open_mouth: wow in one of my first few days on here i already got a thread locked lol

A part that really makes me smile is still the [spoil]part where EVE solves the rubix cube in about 3.5 sec. [/spoil]

Also [spoil]how when all the reject robots are following a broken Wall-E, they sing the tune to “Put on Your Sunday Clothes”[/spoil][/spoiler]

i know right lol i like the part where hes showing her around his house and the fish starts singing lol!

Yeah! And when [spoil]EVE looks at it ready to shoot it! So funny![/spoil]

dont worry be happy i knew someone who had one of those lol

im surprised that [spoil]fish[/spoil] still works. do you think wall-e replaces its batteries constantly? i have no knowledge about batteries, but wouldn’t something go wrong, like a battery acid leak w/o change over all those years?

I’m not so sure that is true. Maybe if, say, an astronaut had a hole in his space suit, he’d have ten seconds to get to safety before being harmed, but if you were unprotected in the vacuum of space, your blood would boil and your body would explode from the lack of pressure, if not be instantly frozen. [spoil]A plant, being so small, would take a split second to either freeze through, or for its cells to burst from the lack of pressure.[/spoil]

1. Didn’t bother me.

2. I noticed this too, but I also wonder how they pick their Captain? Perhaps there are periods without a captain?

3. I would assume that the Axiom has some frozen seeds/eggs/life that are stored on the ship, so when they did return to Earth they could create life. Of course, the entire eco system would be unsustainable without insects/bugs as well, so perhaps Axiom is more of a flying Noah’s Arc, carrying two of every animal? ALSO remember the Axiom is just the CROWN JEWEL of the fleet, not neccasarily the ONLY ship out there.

4. Their bones were protected from all that FAT!

5. Yes, the plan in outerspace is a bit much, but I don’t mind suspending belief for a Pixar movie.

Actually you would have a very bad case of the BENDS but you wouldn’t die. The pressure differential would be great but not necessarily fatal.
But I’ll go with RMThompson’s words…I’ll go out on a limb and buy into Pixar’s world :stuck_out_tongue:

Begs another question [spoil]how did you hear Wall-E and EVE in space? Also the sounds of the fire extinguisher?[/spoil]

Because I love the movie so much, I’m going to say the cloud that the Axiom was enveloped in was some sort of small atmospheric entity. Not enough to create gravity, but enough to allow some air to let the plant live, and to hear the noises made.

Sure, I’m way out on a limb here, but I don’t care

Hey the sun has an atmosphere. and creates a LOT of noise. I’ll go out on a limb and wonder how many particles are in a nebula and wonder if there could be sound. Guess science will have to answer this one

ahh all this scientific stuff is making my brain hurt