Wall-E Observations...

lol whenever i find an error with wall-e i try and block it out of my head and tell myself they did that on purpose…i love th movie too much to think anything wrong about it

heres a observation!

Mo calls eve the way walle does!!

hmm… you think the other robots think eve is attractive?

maybe mo may he may be jelous bc he couldnt do anything b4 walle lol

Who knows, all I know is EVE and M-O…wouldnt really work…

i noticed that wall-e and eve could really understand what the humans were saying, even if they couldnt say it themselves… i bet wall-e and eve could talk if they dedicated enough time to learning it. wall-e mastered eve’s name easily enough; maybe just after all these years hes had no one to talk to, so theres been no reason to talk (unless hes really crazy). we dont know the full expanse of eve’s vocabulary; in the beginning, she knew all those languages and could possibly be able to talk, just is more of a quiet robot. i guess that’d kind of ruin the magic, though; it was always cute to me because they could understand each other without barely any words across, and at the end of the movie i felt like thet were talking all the time.

yeah same here only maybe its because she was programmed all those languages bc if some kind of living thing (or robot!) was still on earth they could find out about it

Woof you nailed the point there
[spoil]Or she only knows a few words in a lot of languages. I know for a fact that plants dont talk all that often :stuck_out_tongue:[/spoil]

i swear when i was cutting off the dead rose buds…one of them screamed…

haha when plants listen to heavy music they grow better :stuck_out_tongue: mythbusters proved it lol

when my neighbors ask why i blast metallica, now i simply answer my roses like it :sunglasses:

smart i should try it lol hi woof i havent met you

i just loved the movie and made an account to clear up some stuff about wall-e that i couldnt get off my mind unless i told someone

well i made ine for that too but also bc ive been a pixar fan since i was young

I think EVE has a very versatile speech system. She could easily carry on complete conversations in English. She’s just the strong silent type. The one time she did have a lot to say, WALL-E didn’t hear a word of it because he was too busy staring lovingly at her.

ooo yeah i remember that…i wonder what she was saying. probably something along the lines of you dont belong here lol

i know right it reminded me of my parents my mom nags my dad and he doesnt care

[spoil]I just realized yesterday that WALL•E forgetting his memory could be in contrast when EVE goes into her sleeping state. Both were worried about the other not responding to him/her. And by both ways, they express to each other the meaning of love.[/spoil]

Yeah, before I saw it, by looking at the trailers, I thought they were trying to [spoil]escape the Axiom self-destructing or something.[/spoil] XD how trailers can fool you…

I get reminded of The Little Mermaid since Wall-E has [spoil] a collection of humans’ items[/spoil]
Anyone else thought of Tarzan when Wall-E and Eve [spoil]introduced themselves, and when they held hands[/spoil]?

Any ideas for why [spoil]Eve pronounced Wall-E’s name without stretching it, then pronounced her own name in different ways (lengthening her pronounciation), giggled, and repeated her name once more without stretching? Hmm… [/spoil]

Speech lessons? Stringing it all out so Wall-E can hear it’s proper pronunciation.

[spoil]Lil touch I noticed, at the end when Wall-E forgets his memory, he’s in the shadow of a tractor while EVE is next to him in his light. When his regains himself, he looks up and his head is bathed in light.[/spoil]