TOY STORY OF TERROR!

I really wish I could be a part of D23 :smiley: 
alas, it won’t happen, most likely.

OMG TOY STORY OF TERROR!

Okay, so I guess this comes out on October 16, 2013, before Monsters University Blu-Ray comes out. Well, I guess that’s better 'cause it’s sooner!

To repeat Heimleich from the TS2 outtakes, “oh, it is so exciting!” :smiley: All this news from the D23 is making my brain explode, people!!!

And of course with Halloween on it’s way (and I’m not sure if this is old or new) but I spotted this one eBay before it vanished

UPDATE

Well I found it
BUT THE PRICE CAN NOT BE RIGHT :open_mouth:
ebay.co.uk/itm/Banpresto-Cha 
 2a2ffc952c

While on the Subject though: [spoil]When I
kinda spoiled myself on what’s coing on, isn’t it kinda funny that Combat Carl is missing an arm, isn’t that an easter egg to Carl Weathers’s Character in Predator when he got his arm blasted off xD? Also I think the Goo and vent bit is influenced by Aliens and as for the bathroom
Well Psycho anyone? I for one can’t wait to see what the Creature/Toy is kidnapping all the toys![/spoil] Please Hurry up October! :cry:

AAAWWWW! :smiley:

Im sure its nothing but i find it interesting that Babyface is one of the bobbleheads. I wonder if somehow he’s in the new short?

Whoa, it’d be epic if Babyface made it into TST! I’m not scared of her, but she’s definitely got herself a scare factor (and I do believe I’ve heard Babyface is classified as a she)

Actually Babyface is male

^Well, according to the Pixar Character Encyclopedia it’s a she. But the book had a several major flubs in it, so it’s not the ultimate source. I wouldn’t mind knowing where you got your info. But really, it’s just a head stuck on an erector set
 so whatever!

We got an advert! youtube.com/watch?v=VuNPMvixgX8 :laughing:

It told me its not available in the USA when i tried to watch the video.

Here’s one for the US.

youtu.be/3vJcd2OPkDE

I cant tell how much if any of this is from the actual special. Most of it looks like just an ad for an internet provider.

The advertisement was really good. The special will most likely get at least one re-run before Halloween passes.

Haha! That was a great little ad! I love Mr. Pricklepants dominating that handheld 8D I guess all of those are the original voices? I would usually assume so, but for a commercial I have to wonder. Anyway, it makes me all excited-y! Only a month and a week left!

Im willing to guarantee thats not from the short. At least not the scenes with woody. Thats Jim Hanks, not Tom hanks.

Is this really just a couple of months away? :laughing: I keep thinking it’s coming out next year. So exciting!
Also, I’m super happy it’s airing on ABC instead of Disney Channel in the USA, since I don’t get Disney Channel.

Bannerrrrrrs

From therotoscopers.com/2013/09/1 
 s-spotted/

shivering with excitement
 manical laugh maniacal laugh

Snip and Bits

youtube.com/watch?v=XG08dy-HCAM