TOY STORY OF TERROR!

Those banners… They. Are. Epic! Cannot contain this much excitement!! :smiley:

New Picture :3 blogs.indiewire.com/animationsco … -of-terror

youtube.com/watch?v=6kUPXBtVjoo

Hey guys, a new teaser is out! :smiley:

Guys, I think my head just exploded from all the awesome in this teaser! Less than a month to go… I’m seriously so excited!!

There’s a tiny bit more new footage here.

youtube.com/watch?v=kF7rVljrIFQ&hd=1

Potential Spoiler Alert:

http://blogs.disney.com/oh-my-disney/2013/09/27/look-at-this-new-image-from-toy-story-of-terror/?cmp=SMC|blgomd|OMD-Sept|FB|Terror-ToyStory|InHouse|092713|||esocialmedia|||
Here’s the first picture of Combat Carl, who’ll be featured in Toy Story of Terror played by Carl Weathers. As you can see, he’s not the exact same type that Sid had, but rather a different variety (just like the real life G.I. Joe line Combat Carls were based off of).

im not being racist or anything, but sids combat carl, i find was a little more realistic.

can anyone play this? www.games.disney.com/toy-story-of-terro … rawl-space
it won’t let me ;;

Probably for the better, the game is awful. Its just a top down 2d maze. I’ve seen more exciting games on the back of a cereal box.

Anyway, Combat Carl definitely doesn’t look anything like I was expecting. Might as well be a different toy from a different line. Its not that much of a stretch of course if you’ve seen how many G.I Joe we’ve gone through, but still.

The game does offer another look at him. I didn’t play it very long because it bored me to tears but here’s what I saw. (blew it up a bit so you can see it better)

Awww and it sounded so fun .n.

Oh and more Shots! from here pixartimes.com/2013/09/27/five-n … cklepants/

Looks like another appearance of LEGOs (with the Bunny), and a seconds appearance of a PEZ dispenser, after Ducky.

As for the appearance of Combat Carl, let me explain the difference in appearance:
The original Combat Carl(s) seen in Toy Story were based on the original line from the 1960s; the ones John Lasseter grew up with.

Meanwhile, the one seen in Toy Story of Terror is based off more recent lines.

I see no problem with this; Pixar has shown numerous examples of how toy models vary over time (just look at the Rock a Stack, Corn Popper, and the See N Say). Since the original Toy Story took place sometime in the 90s, it only seems accurate that the new model would reflect the current trends.

A better look at Combat Carl:

^ Dinoco already posted that just a few posts up.

video.disney.com/watch/toy-story … b52fee0f1c

trialer :smiley:

Again, already posted. That one’s better quality though.

edited

Just my opinion… but the new Combat Carl is awesome :mrgreen: Seriously man, I am so excited! Only 16 days left!!

Yeah, I’m excited as well! Can’t wait to see how he jives with the main cast.

And in my opinion, referencing a throwaway character only mentioned briefly in the original Toy Story really shows Pixar’s attention to detail. For the first time, we’ll actually see him alive! It also seems that this incarnation of Combat Carl was based on his cut role in Toy Story 3, another indication that Pixar never discards a good idea.

Sneek Peek! tvguide.com/News/Toy-Story-T … 71504.aspx

cant wait…