The Pixar Planet Trading Post

Netbug009 - No problem!

LightningAndDoc - Hmm. I’m pretty sure I put a tag under it saying it was taken once someone had claimed it, because that’s standard protocol in this thread. If I did forget to mark it as “claimed”, then I sincerely apologize. :blush:

Of course you’re special! Everyone is. If I do come across that Cars comic again then I’ll be sure to get it for you. :wink:

Well, if your parents are all right with you ordering the pin then I’ll send it on to you. Until then, I’ll put a hold on the pin so as no one else claims it.

– Mitch

Let me ask about that pin!

And I went back and double-checked, and there is nothing saying about the comic book being taken. Well, until after the one post. Then Netbug said they’d recieved it. But I’d go back to the post that says you recieved the comic and I’d change it so that it says it’s taken. That way all the other Cars fans who still want the comic can know that. :wink:

LightningAndDoc - Ohh. Ha-ha. I understand what you’re saying now. When an item has been claimed, I don’t create a separate post saying that it has been taken, but instead edit the very first post in this thread (the one that lists all of the items available to “purchase” in the “Trading Post”) and write a note underneath an item that has been claimed (the note will usually say something like, “This item has been claimed” in big, bold letters).

Sorry for the confusion! In essence, if you’d like to know whether or not an item has been claimed/taken, simply refer to the first post in this thread and scroll down to the item you’re interested in so as to see whether or not there is a note under it stating that that item is taken. If you do see such a message under it, it will remain there for a few days before the picture and information for that item is deleted entirely. (You’ll notice right now that the Cars pin is currently “on hold”. I’m holding it just for you.)

You made a good point, though. Along with editing the “Trading Post” itself, I probably should make a separate post stating when an item has been claimed. Thanks for bringing up this matter! :wink:

– Mitch

Wow, this is a great idea and addition to Pixar Planet! Great job, Mitch !! (If you weren’t the only one, please fill me in for I have been MIA.)

I can definitely see potential with this and it’s awesome to see a distribution of pixar-related items like this! This is all I’ve got time to type up unfortunately, but I’ll be adding further feedback soon!

Good luck! And I may partake in the future! :wink:
:smiley:

Mitch, i got my comic today. Thank you soo soo much. it is really cool!

Remy14 - Thank you very much!

Yes, I am the only team member behind the setup of this trading post, but it’s a fun position to be in. I love giving away all of these items. :wink:

Should you ever choose to partake in the trading post, I look forward to your participation!

disneydutchess - You’re most welcome! I’m glad that you received your item. :smiley:

– Mitch

Hey, Mitch, I was wondering if you received the PM I’ve sent you yet. If I am not qualified to order the item I’ve mentioned in the message, then just tell me so. :laughing: Sorry if I sound impatient; just wanting to make sure.

~ Flare

Dragon Of Omnipotency - Heheh. Don’t worry; I received your message, and I’ll reply to it shortly. The item that you requested has not yet been claimed, so you’re the first to lay your hands on it. :wink:

The only reason why I haven’t replied to your message yet is because I realized that I’ll have to recheck the item that you ordered to make double-y certain that it is, indeed, still working properly. I’m pretty sure it is, but I want to make sure. (I know I should have checked this before I posted up the item, but I wasn’t concerned about its performance at the time. Now, however, I feel that I should recheck it.)

– Mitch

Thanks, Mitch. I was kinda worried there that you might have certain disliking for me. :laughing:

Thanks for the effort. You’re a really nice guy. :wink:

~ Flare

Off Topic: Mitch is actually a girl Dragon. :wink:

D’oh! My bad! :laughing: Your name kind of suggest otherwise. xD

Much apologies. :blush:

~ Flare

Dragon of Omnipotency - Ha-ha. No problem, and no worries about the gender mix-up. It happens all the time. :wink:

– Mitch

General Update: Two new items have now been added to the “Members’ Trading Section” of the Pixar Planet Trading Post: A set of WALL-E poster-sized coloring pages… and a sheriff Woody doll! Please send a private message to thewisecookiesheet if you’re interested in claiming one of these items, as they were submitted by her. Thank you! :smiley:

thewisecookiesheet - I forgot to ask you something. Should someone claim one of your items, could you please let me know so as I can add a notice underneath that item stating that it has been claimed? Thanks! :wink:

– Mitch

Thanks Mitch for posting the stuff!

Sorry for the bad quality of the pictures though… they were taken with my phone… :unamused:

To anyone who wishes to order the items: I promise I don’t bite :smiley:

thewisecookiesheet - No problem! It was my pleasure. As for the images, don’t worry about it. I’m simply thankful that you had pictures to share, since displaying photographic evidence is a more efficient way of advertising your merchandise. :wink:

– Mitch

Erm, Mitch, is my DVD ready yet? It’s been like more than a week and I still haven’t heard from you.

~ Flare

Dragon of Omnipotency - Oh, gosh. Holy smokes! A thousand apologies. I’ve been so caught up in other things that I completely forgot. I’ll send in your item as soon as possible. Again, my sincere apologies. :blush:

– Mitch

lol It’s okay. I have yet to give you my address yet anyway, so I’m at fault, too. :wink: Sending in my info right away.

~ Flare

Dragon of Omnipotency - Oh no, you’re not to blame for that. I simply should have contacted you sooner. In any case, thank you for sending along your information. :slight_smile:

– Mitch

Oh fudge! Hey Mitch, I forgot, i have other verification for my Up count, I’d be happy to take a picture of my 12 (soon 13) movie tickets and 11 (soon 12 :stuck_out_tongue: ) pairs of 3D glasses! Also, I more or less sent my PM for your consideration, I’ll send you my address and stuff if and when you give me the go ahead. I wouldn’t mind getting both Up books as well, but I don’t wanna get greedy and take all the Up swag.

Thanks again. :smiley:

Edit: Just curious, I haven’t gotten a response from you. I figure you might be busy since you haven’t posted much lately, but I was just wondering what’s up. Don’t mean to nag or anything, I’m sure you have a good reason.