The Pixar Planet Trading Post

General Statement: Shipping of the item labeled as “The Incredibles - Full-Screen Two-Disc DVD Set”, which was requested by member Dragon of Omnipotency, has been denied. This particular piece of merchandise is now available to be claimed once again.

Notice: Both Up books (Spirit of Adventure and Wild Life) have been claimed!! Please refrain from ordering these items. Thank you.

The Sheriff Woody doll has been removed, as requested by the owner of the item. Please refrain from requesting this piece of merchandise.

Additionally, several new items will soon be available for “purchase”, including one to two posters and a children’s size t-shirt. Keep an eye out for them!

ffdude1906 - Thank you for sending on a private message detailing which item you wish to claim. I shall send you a reply momentarily. :wink:

My sincere apologies regarding my absence, by the way. Life’s little circumstances tend to get in the way, hence the long hiatus. Hopefully, I’ll be able to attend to this site on a daily basis once the end of August rolls around. Thank you for asking, in any case! :slight_smile:

– Mitch

For those wondering where I have run off to:

I am currently extremely busy attending to school, work, and other personal matters that accompany the ordeals of life. Please be advised that, while I will cease to be a regular visitor of “Pixar Planet” for several months, the “Pixar Planet Trading Post” will remain open. I may not get to your requests for an item in a timely fashion, due to my hectic schedule, but rest assured that I will reply to them at some point.

Thank you very much, and have a wonderful day! :smiley:

– Mitch

Err…Mitch? Do you have a Rex figurine or at least Up sticker book?

wannabechef91 - Unfortunately, I don’t have any such items in my possession at the present time. I used to have a Rex water bottle-type item when I was a kid, but that’s the extent of it. Sorry about that! :frowning:

To all: If you have requested an item, but have not yet received it, then I offer to you my sincere apologies. My family has been rather tight financially, so I can’t really spare the extra dough to even send on items at the moment. Hopefully, this will change soon. In the meantime, rest assured that I have not forgotten about your requests. They will all be attended to eventually.

When I do return to stay for a good long while, look forward to some Pixar posters!

– Mitch

Hey everyone:

The Wall-E coloring posters have been claimed.

You can ask for them, but I won’t have 'em to give :stuck_out_tongue:

I have a few stuff for the Trading Post.

Up Blu-Ray/DVD Deluxe Edition (US Region)

I just picked up the Australian version of Up, and, well, I have a Deluxe UP Blu-Ray/DVD copy that is up for the Trading Post.

The reason that this is up on the Trading Post is that I foolishly bought this in my US trip, thinking that it would work on my Australian Blu-Ray player. It didn’t. :stuck_out_tongue: And, since I have the Australian copy, this one (even though I wasn’t able to use it from the start) is now absolutely no use for me now.

Note: This was originally the Blu-Ray + DVD + Digital Copy, but the Digital Copy will not be shipped. This is due to the fact that I’ve already claimed the Digital Copy version, and it is non-transferable. It will be shipped in the container of the Australian 3-disc set. It still has an unclaimed Disney Movie Rewards US voucher, though.

This is for Blu-Ray Region A, DVD Region 1.

Condition: Perfect, as it was never used!

Requirements: At least 350 post count, and a little drawing/artwork/whatever of sentimental value to be sent to me. You can send the half of the shipping costs (see Shipping info below) (in your currency) with the drawing/artwork/whatever too.

EVE Plush

This is a georgeous Eve plush (18cm). In impeccable condition.

Requirements: At least 150 post count, and a little drawing/artwork/whatever of sentimental value to be sent to me. You can send the half of the shipping costs (see Shipping info below) (in your currency) with the drawing/artwork/whatever too.

Wall-E Plastic Figurine

Great condition. Small minature figurine. It has little wheels on the bottom.

Requirements: At least 75 post count, and a little drawing/artwork/whatever of sentimental value to be sent to me. You can send the half of the shipping costs (see Shipping info below) (in your currency) with the drawing/artwork/whatever too.

Shipping for all items otherwise specified: Unfortunately, the shipping is not free. It will cost AU$10 Airmail (5 working days) or AU$7 Seamail (3 weeks) to ship to the US (other countries, please PM me and I’ll check it out for you). But since I don’t want to disadvantage you just because I live in Australia, I am willing to pay half of whatever it costs to ship it.

There is an exception for shipping costs.
If you are either a Pixar Planet donator, have offered items with this Trading Post, or if you have posted more than 900 quality posts (I will decide if you meet this particular criteria), I will pay for the shipping completely. It would be still nice if you sent something of sentimental value still, though.

Note to Mitch: Can you add this to the main post? Thanks :slight_smile:

Oooh…I am soooo want those Up BD/DVD. Too bad I don’t have any player to put it.

I really like the WALL-E one…I don’t know, even my girlfriend asked me about my artworks, as it VERY sentimental element to me…

Well, I will think about it…

Thanks Phileas!

General Notice: Attention, everyone! I have an important announcement to make.

[u]As of today, the Pixar Planet Trading Post is now closed!! It is scheduled to reopen in August of this year (2010). Please do not request any items at this time![/u]

In light of my current financial situation, I will have to postpone orders. Those of you who have requested an item before this notice was posted will have their orders put on hold until August. My sincere apologies to whom this may concern. I know that you have waited long enough already for your merchandise to be shipped out, but various issues have resulted in my putting any trading post activity on hold.

Again, I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

– Mitch

Mitch, I was gonna order a item from The Trading Post when you re-open it in August, but I just realized I’m three years too young. Oh, well…

GENERAL NOTICE:

Nullifying the previous notification, the Pixar Planet Trading Post is now closed indefinitely until further notice. Please keep in mind that it will reopen in the future, although the exact date has not yet been determined.

There are several issues connected with this decision, mainly personal ones, and I plan on resolving those issues first and foremost before continuing on with the “Trading Post”. As it is, my attendance as a moderator here on Pixar Planet has been limited for various reasons, some of them petty and some of them significant, and I would find it unfair and unreasonable to keep the doors of this thread open if my contributions and appearance on the site in general will be constricted.

Once again, I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Do note that I have taken your offers into consideration, so that when this thread does reopen I will properly attend to them.

Thank you very much in advance for your understanding.

Phileas - Thank you very much for posting up these items. Please feel free to trade them yourself with other members without my consent. I won’t stop you from trading your own items.

buffyscrubs and Buzz&Woodyforever - Once this thread reopens, I might make an exception for you guys, but I am rather strict on the age limit. My sincere apologies for this. Again, I’ll consider making an exception, but I can’t guarantee anything.

– Mitch

Mitch: If you’d like, I’m more than happy to upkeep the Pixar Planet Trading Post on your behalf. We’ll just put your items on hold. :slight_smile:

Phileas - Thank you very much for the offer, Phileas, but I’d rather keep it closed for… personal reasons. I hope I don’t come off as conceited because of this decision. I really do appreciate your offer. However, most of the items up for grabs are my items, and I know that you have enough on your plate already without having to helm yet another project. Thank you very, very much, though. It was a most kind gesture of you. :slight_smile:

– Mitch