The Good Dinosaur (2015)

Haha. I’ll admit I wasn’t that intrigued, until humans were mentioned.

So will this have Caveman in it or take place in modern times?

Modern times. At least, the boy in the concept art is wearing modern day clothes.

Oh yeah! That would explain that piece of concept art that got leaked out a while ago.

Oh, I though it could of been sponsoring by Geico.

I’m very interested in this now.

I’m really interested in this film. I’ve never really seen a dinosaur movie before, so I’m excited. (Actually, I saw Dinosaur when I was about 4, but I don’t really remember anything) And Bob Peterson’s directing! :smiley:

One of my favourite movies is Jurassic Park. So dinosaurs + Pixar = epic epicness.

I thought the logo used was pretty funny…

8D

Yeah, like others said, the premise is, “what if dinosaurs never became extinct so the lived side-by-side with humans?” so I guess it would be a present day film.

How ironic/funny would it be if they kept the working title? :slight_smile:

I am really excited about this film. I think it is going to be great.

Yes, it would be pretty funny if they kept the working title.

Obviously there won’t be cars in this movie because cars use fossil fuels which came from dinosaurs, and anyway people will ride on dinosaurs in this movie, so…

I already want a sequel about what the American Civil War was like with humans and dinosaurs. Or the French and Indian War or something like that. I know that a Pixar war movie isn’t very likely, but still…

I wonder if Dinoco will be in it.

I think this movie has alot of potential along with Pete Docter’s Mind film. It’ll be interesting to see DW’s and Pixar have a little battle at the box office since Me and My Shadow opens a couple weeks before it.

I agree.

This just looks so cool! That poster thingy is hilarious! 8D

8D That’s an awesome logo. A different title would be more convenient, but personally I won’t complain if they keep it. :stuck_out_tongue:

I think they aren’t using a real title so that if they have to change it no one will complain. Everyone got so angry when Rapunzel became Tangled and Bear and the Bow became Brave. By using a title like this, they don’t have to give it a real name until they are 100% sure what it should be called.

Oooh. I never thought of that scenario before. It makes total sense. Perhaps there will be electric cars instead. This movie is way out there and I’m loving it already.

:open_mouth: That’s a really good idea. You’re probably right.

I understood why Disney wanted to change the name from Rapunzel to Tangled. It was so the film appealed to both genders instead of just girls. Personally, I hope they don’t have the title of this film “Dinosaur” because it sounds too simple and unappealing.