The Good Dinosaur (2015)

I hope it is not just called Dinosaur too. I agree it sounds too simple.

I don’t think they will. Because their’s already a film called Dionsaur. And calling it “Dinosaurs” may confuse people.

Yeah, I agree.

That’s true. I remember they changed the title of “Route 66” to “Cars” so people wouldn’t be confused with the show from the 60’s.

It may have the word Dinosaur in it though.

I wouldn’t mind that.

I hope it doesn’t follow the tradition of ‘Up’ or ‘Brave’ or ‘Cars’ with very vague titles. You should be able to tell what the film may be about with the title. Brave and Up (and to an extent, Cars) could be about anything! I hope they come up with something better than ‘Dinosaur’ or ‘Dino’ etc. But hey, that’s just me being picky. As long as the movie is awesome, who cares right? :unamused:

And hope the mid film won’t be called “Brain” or something.

Yeah, I hope it isn’t called “Mind” or something like that.

I too hope it isn’t called brain or mind.

Do you think Dinoco will be in this?

Doubt it. It would be nice to see a reference of it though.

I hope they have it somewhere.

It would be cool to see a reference of Dinoco.

I hope they do. Just having a background dinosaur named Dinoco would be cool.

That is actually a pretty good idea.

Anything with Dinoco would be cool. It’s a perfect way to have it. I would he shocked if they don’t have anything about it in the movie.

Yeah, it woulc be a shame for there to be no dinoco. 8D

It definitely would be a shame if there is no Dinoco.

Well, assuming the dinosaurs aren’t immortal, there should still be fossil fuels. But the dinosaurs might find the idea of using fossil fuels offensive or something, so electric cars/ dinosaur riding is a definite possibility.

Also, I agree- Dinoco totally needs to be in this film. :smiley: