The Good Dinosaur (2015)

I squealed when I read that article!

I wrote an article on both newly announced films including DisneyPixar’s original tweets and my own two cents: adventuresinhypergraphia.blogspo … films.html

That sounds amazing and I’m super excited for this film!

I’m looking forward to this one. I have a feeling this film will have some beautiful visuals to it. I had a feeling it was going to happen since I saw the concept art on a picture at Pixar’s Studio.

Awesome! Can’t wait to experience it in a theater.

A dinosaur movie? Bob Peterson? And Pete Sohn? I’m beyond excited for this movie, the premise seems right up my alley.

I like dinosaurs, So I would want to see this. I hope they have some good fight scenes because when i think of dinosaurs, I think of huge lizards and stuff like that.

Please let there be velociraptors. Please let there be velociraptors. Please let there be velociraptors. Please let there be velociraptors. Please let there be velociraptors. Please let there be velociraptors. Please let there be velociraptors. Please let there be velociraptors.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

^ I was just about to mention that… but for the love of LOG, make them have feathers!

Naked raptors? No thanks. :stuck_out_tongue:

Or Spinosaurs. They’re my fave dinosaurs.

I’m sure they’ll have a new angle or perspective on it.

I for one am very interested in seeing what Peterson has in store for us!

Chuckles: Velociraptors are my favorite dinosaurs! I’m glad there’s another fan here!

I wonder if Rex and Trixie from Toy Story will be making cameos in this film.

That would be cool, but they would look different.

I’m wondering if this will be a realistic dinosaur film (along the lines of Dinosaur) or something more cartoony (along the lines of The Flintstones).

I’m hoping more real. When I think of dinosaurs, I think of big tuff things.

I just hope it isn’t too similar to any of the other Dinosaur movies. I don’t get the feeling that it would be or anything, I just hope it’s distinctive enough.

I think it will really focus on the relationship between children and dinosaurs, which I don’t think has ever really been done.

Oh, humans and dinosaurs. I see. Well, then I hope it is not too much like Jurassic Park, but either way, I’m sure it will be fabulous.

It’ll only be like Jurassic Park if the dinosaurs are all evil, but based on the concept art there is a brontosaur who is friends with a little boy. I think the plot will be a “boy and his dog” sort of story, but with dinosaurs.

Hmm. I’m very interested in this.

Believe me, so am I. I’m anticipating this film more than anything else on Pixar’s slate. The premise sounds like the sort of movie I’ll really love. :mrgreen: