Ratatouille Awards

Let’s hope that works (he he).

you know…
i can take you to a large building where these nice people in white coats will take care of you…

no, not seriously.

i sure hope it works.

Well, tonight’s the Annie’s so that’s exciting, hope Ratatouille wins!!

And it won!!
Congratulations to Ratatouille, Brad Bird, and everyone at Pixar Animation Studios!

Congratulations, Pixar!

Ratatouille wins yet another award, this time from the BAFTA (British Academy of Film and Television Awards)!!!
Congartulations to Brad Bird, and everyone at Pixar Animation Studios.
Learn more here: static.bafta.org/awards/film/fil … 24,BA.html
If you where wondering who it was against here it is:
ANIMATED FILM

RATATOUILLE – Brad Bird
SHREK THE THIRD – Chris Miller
THE SIMPSONS MOVIE – David Silverman

…and there’s no surprise how it won given the easy competition!

Michael Giacchino has won for Best Score Soundtrack Album For Motion Picture, Television Or Other Visual Media at the Grammys!

Congratulations to Mikey G for his first ever Grammy win! :smiley:

~~=oP

Congrats to Michael. He’s certainly deserved it. :smiley:

Congratulations, Michael Giacchino! :smiley:

yay!

tho it’s not much of a surprise…

I was shocked when he didn’t win for his score for The Incredibles. Had he not won this time, I would’ve died, man.

~~=oP

Congrats, Michael Giachino!!
But isn’t anyone going to congratulate Pixar for their win at BAFTA?

Congratulations, Michael Giacchino! :mrgreen:

ok then…

congratulations pixar for you guyses win at BAFTA!

Congratulations to the man! He certainly deserved it, after all these years…

And congratulations to the entire team at Pixar Animation Studios for nabbing the BAFTA award. :wink:

– Mitch

Does anyone know if they actually presented the award for Best Score Soundtrack Album on stage? 'Cause I recorded the Grammys and don’t want to go looking for him if he doesn’t actually go up on stage…

Nope. He didn’t. :frowning:

Throughout the show, they flashed various winners on the screen, and after the first hour, they mentioned the link to the list of winners thus far. Once I saw Mikey G had already won his category, I quit watching.

~~=oP

o that’s nice…

That’s a shame. And for an awards show, they sure did spend a lot of time on the performances. :confused: Hopefully Michael will get the proper recognition he deserves at the Academy Awards. fingers crossed