Pixar's Most Annoying Charaters

Oooo,youre wrong for that :laughing: ,but its true :stuck_out_tongue: .I used to think the king was going to be a annoying jerk like Chick Hicks.

Oh, I love Bubbles! I think heā€™s such an uncanny representation of a real-life fish. :laughing:

I guess you learn to love Bubbleā€™s annoying bubble craze.

Most, if not all, of the tank gang annoy me.

I donā€™t know maybe because i looooooooooooooooooooooove pixar very much, I really enjoying all of their films, then I canā€™t find any character that annoyed me, even that chick hick :slight_smile:

Are u serious?

Yupz, Iā€™m serious, I what is the most main strength point from Pixar studios is their character design, the other animation studios canā€™t make character like what Pixar does, so I love all of the character from Pixar studios :slight_smile:

I didnā€™t really like Mater. Some of the things he said were funny, but he also kind of got on my nerves. Chick Hicks too, but thatā€™s a given.

I havenā€™t seen Monsterā€™s Inc in awhile, so I donā€™t remember if Mike was annoying. The way some of you people are describing him sure makes it seem like was. I donā€™t remember disliking him though.

Molt wasnā€™t really annoying, but he was a little bit.

I canā€™t think of any characters that were annoying in the other films. I kinda used to think Violet was annoying, but Iā€™ve gotten over that.

Iā€™d have to say Mike from Monsterā€™s Inc. Not necessarily for his personality like some described, but thereā€™s really only so much ā€œBilly Crystal yellingā€ that I can take before it really starts to grate. I get the same reaction from Robin Williams: ok in moderate doses, not so much for longer periods of time.

That is understandable KYr.

I donā€™t know why, but Chick Hicks doesnā€™t seem that bad. I actually like him. And Emile, too, not that he is evil or anything.

Tow Mater: Being annoying doesnā€™t nessesarily have to do anything with evil. We just see them kinda irritating in our eyes.

Upon watching the Ratatouille DVD (again and again and again), I realized that I really really hate the huge rat, Git. Heā€™s just so big and disgusting. [spoil]Especially the shot where Colette starts making the ratatouille for Remy and the heath inspector gets carries in, and you see Git shut the door and wipe his hands off as he walks away. [/spoil] Every time, it makes me say EWWW out loud.
Heā€™s not particularly annoying, just gross. More so than all the other rats. Although the small rat Remy talks to at the end is pretty ugly, too. Looks like a misshapen, malnourished, tiny dog. But I digress.
sheila

And that is disgusting becauseā€¦?

Heā€™s just soā€¦ big! and ugly! and monster-like! I donā€™t know. He just always grosses me out. Especially seeing him in that shot from the human perspective compared to all the other normal-sized ratsā€¦ in the kitchenā€¦ Heā€™s just the most gag-inducing.

No offense to pet rat owners out there! Pet rats are fine, I guess, but the rats in this movie are not domesticated. Theyā€™re sewer ratsā€¦ not pretty. :laughing:
sheila

I donā€™t like Chick Hicks. Heā€™s just a show-off and a jerk. Okay Lightning was one too, but he changed unlike Chick. And Chick even chrashed The King in order to win. No surprise that everyone was so mean to him after that (serves him right).

WON: Which only goes to show that no one likes a cocky jock, no matter how skilled you are.

Exactly. Therefore I cant say that any of the ā€œvilliansā€ annoyed me. My feelings for Chick go past just annoyance. I will say that when I first saw Cars there was a little too much Mater and that got a little annoying (I think it was his voice) but Iā€™ve since gotten used to it and now find it funny. Iā€™m not sure if thereā€™s a character that sticks out for me as annoyingā€¦

Darla from Finding Nemo

azzstar: Any particular reason why?