Pixar's Most Annoying Charaters

I don’t why, But i just find her annoying. Well for me.

Colette. She makes me angry because she’s supposed to represent a tough women in a man’s world. It’s basically saying women need to physically attack men to gain equal footing. Imagine for a second that Linguini had been the one threatening to kill Colette and stabbing her clothing. People would get angry. It’s a double standard that I wish didn’t exist.

I hate that German caterpillar and the fat bother of Remy. Again, it’s because they’re perpetuating a stereotype I dislike, the fat jolly moron stereotype. I was fat when I was a kid so I’ve been burned by people’s perception of fat before.

I can understand that it’s annoying for writers to always have to be concerned about political correctness, because it can make it difficult to write when you try to make everyone happy. I don’t get mad at negative stereotypes if they’re entertaining enough, like Cartman or Homer Simpson. However, I don’t think the two characters I mentioned are very entertaining. Remy’s brother is only there so Remy has somebody to talk to, and Colette is only there because there seems to be a romantic subplot requirement in all kid’s movies, even if it doesn’t add much to the overall story. Pixar usually does an amazing job of making their characters interesting though, so don’t take my whining too seriously.

Wow. A place for me to say that Mike Wazowski is annoying. And here I thought I was the only one. I guess there’s only so much Billy Crystal I can take.

He almost did a much better low-key performance in ‘Howl’s Moving Castle,’ but he ended up getting a bit too over-the-top at times.

the most annoying character of PIXAR to me is Mater.

“GIT 'ER DONE” (dangit, you’re not funny anymore, Larry!!!)

It’s probably because I don’t like Larry the Cable Guy.

I watched every Pixar movie sometime this past week, and I can create a list of every character I found annoying.

Toy Story: In the begining, I hate to say it, but it is Buzz. It took him that long to realize that he isn’t a real Space Ranger. It was adorable, but annoying at the same time. NOw near the end, after realizing it, i started to like him even more.

A Bug’s Life: Flik, because of his voice (kinda, near the end, I learned to like it),

Toy Story 2: The 3 alliens that go “You have saved our lives. We are eternally grateful.” It got repetitious, but they are adorable and funny.

Monster’s Inc. Roz and her cranky voice.

Finding Nemo: Gonna be guilty when I say this, but Marlin. he constantly reminds me of my overprotective parents. Still love his character though.

Incredibles: I don’t know. Thats a hard one. Probably Kari.

Cars: Gonna have to say Chick. So obsessed with winning and even goes over the edge to make sure he wins.

Ratatouille: Remy. He looks cute, but me (and most of my siblings too) agree that the voice can get annoying.

WALL-E: Hmm, I think the robots. They looked cute and they were cute, but the voices seemed a little repetitous for me.

I can honestly say that no character from PIXAR has ever annoyed me. I find any character flaws to be realistic and needed to make a believable story. I dunno…I love it all. :slight_smile:

Really? I love Dave Foley’s voice! He’s my favorite of Pixar’s voice actors to date because of his unusual… vocal tones, if you could put it that way. I love how he can sound sensitive, nervous, ambitious, and rather quirky all at the same time. Maybe it’s just me, though? (heheh)

– Mitch

Toy Story- Sid. Not because he was evil, but because he’s the type of boy I meet to often and I can tell have not been disciplined enough.
A Bugs Life-You’re gonna kill me, but Dot and the other little girls. I kinda like Dot, because she does get a little bolder, but the sweet squeaky voiced little girl character gets on my nerves.
Monsters Inc.- Boo. I think she’s adorable and I generally like her, but more with the sweet squeaky voiced little girls.
Finding Nemo- The Seagulls. 'nuff said.
The Incredibles- Dash. I kinda find boys at that age pretty obnoxious, and I don’t think I’d like him if I knew him.
Cars-Lizzie. She can be really funny, but the way she calls McQueen a “sexy hot rod” and the “Nice Butte” sticker strikes me as a bit vulgar for an old lady.
Ratatouille- Skinner. I can’t stand cheapness, and he’s so self-centered.
WALL-E- None, actually. :smiley:

No, it’s not just you. I love him to.

Edited. I combined both of your posts. – Mitch

Rac_Rules - Oh, cool. It’s nice to know that I’m not the only one. (heheh)

– Mitch

There has only been one character in all of Pixardom that has really annoyed me: Lightening McQueen. I hated his self-centeredness at the beginning, and also how sappy he got at the end.

But I haven’t seen the flick in over a year and a half, so maybe my opinion on him will change with a more recent watching…

Mitch: I like Mr. Foley’s acting as well. It is just there are some parts where Fliks nervousness and panicking gets me ticked off a bit.

The Star Swordsman - Ha-ha. I see. Well, that’s understandable. I can relate: Remy ticks me off at times, as well. (heh)

– Mitch

Seems like you and I feel the same way about him too.

The Star Swordsman - Yeah. I think I basically don’t like some of Remy’s quirks because I’m not a fan of Patton Oswalt at all, for certain reasons. Sometimes he (Remy) seems almost a little too outspoken and self-conscious for my taste.

– Mitch

I couldn’t agree more.

Yeah, I get the same thing with Randall. It’s not always his voice, but sometimes his mannerisms are almost too quirky for my liking.

Only sometimes, though. :laughing:

I really have to think about this one. I enjoy all the films so much. I guess the two garbage monsters in Monsters Inc, Needleman and Smitty. They didn’t really serve much purpose, plus their voices were pretty irritating. :confused:

lizardgirl - Ha-ha. Yeah, exactly. You love the character, but there’s always something about 'em that’s just… ehhh… :wink: (snigger)

– Mitch

have to be…chick hicks…his character just drives me insane…he really does his part well but it does get annoying.

I found his “cha-chiggas” annoying, but he was a cool character in my opinion.