Pixar's Most Annoying Charaters

I don’t like Mr.Potato Head’s addtuide. :confused:

lizardgirl - Ohhh, I see what you’re saying! Heh. Yeah, like when his hands got snapped on Roz’s counter… Now that was funny. (laughs) :wink:

– Mitch

First one that comes to mind is Buzz when he thinks he’s this high and mighty space ranger and can’t realize he’s a toy; “A child’s PLAAAAYTHIIING!!!”
I love Woody when he says that. Somehow, I relate.
sheila

REMY! He is annoying in all ways possible.And he neeeever shuts up![/sarcasm]

Okay,now that that’s over,I’ll provide my list…

Mike is pretty annoying. But still,he’s okay.

The teacher in The Incredibles who was trying to get Dash in trouble. I can’t recall his name,but he gets pretty annoying at times.

The dentist in Finding Nemo. Don’t know what it is about him that I don’t like,though…

I can’t really think of anyone else. Oh,yeah,Tour Guide Barbie. She gets pretty annoying at times. But wait,aren’t all Barbies annoying? :mrgreen:

Annoying - Oh yeah, the Barbies! I completely forgot about them…

Oh, and the name of Dash’s teacher is Bernie Cropp, I believe. (I’m sure that one of the “Incredibles” enthusiasts will correct me on that, though. Heheh.)

To tell you the truth, I agree. He’s annoying in a rather charming and funny way to me, though. (snigger)

– Mitch

Mitch-Cough cough…I think you didn’t see my “[/sarcasm]”.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Annoying - Oh yeah… Well, I still think that he’s annoying. Seriously, I kid you not! His voice is kinda… I mean, I love the dude, but he kinda has this tone like, “If you don’t do this…there will be consequences”. You know what I mean? His laugh freaks me out, too. No offense to Mr. Oswalt. It ain’t his fault. (snigger) :stuck_out_tongue:

– Mitch

For some reason, I don’t find Remy annoying at all. I like his voice. And to me, he’s Remy, not Patton Oswald because I have never heard of Patton before.

Yeah, I guess it would only really get on your nerves if you heard it 24/7. His voice only really “attacks” me when he gets into a pesty or forceful mood. I dunno. Maybe it’s just me. :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: Eh – I take it back. His voice isn’t annoying. Just goes to show how long it’s been since I’ve seen Ratatouille to not remember… (snigger)

– Mitch

Lol, I find Remy to be the most annoying character in Ratatouille. I absolutely adore him in scenes when he doesn’t say anything, or when he’s squeaking, but the second I hear that voice…I think the word for it is ‘smug’. :laughing:

I actually find Roz quite annoying, as well…I think it’s because I know that she’s voiced by a guy, so whenever I hear her, I just keep thinking, ‘her voice is so male!’ :stuck_out_tongue:

And Buzz Lightyear…On the one hand, his being so oblivious to the fact that he’s a toy is very amusing, and when he does realise it, the whole ‘I’m Mrs NESBIT!’ thing is hilarious, but I actually find something quite sinister, almost, about him when he turns against Woody (although he does have very good reasons for doing so). I guess it’s just the fact that it’s annoying how everyone is so smitten by him so quickly.

Remy’s voice can be pretty annoying at times,especially when you’ve seen it 20+ times…which leads me to this question…

How in the world can you put up with it,Mitch?

:unamused:

Which helps for the viewer to relate to Woody and how he feels. :smiley:

And I love Remy too, but his voice sometimes gets on my nerves. Especially when he gets so enthusiastic. But, it adds to the character I suppose. I can get annoying when I’ve got a great idea or am speaking about something I really like. :smiley:

lizardgirl - Haha! Yeah, “smug”! That’s exactly it. Check out “Wiktionary”'s definition of it:

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/smug

Yeah, that’s definitely it. Hilarious. :laughing: (snigger)

Because…as I see it, I am, in a sense, Remy. We both have the same aspirations; the same dreams; the same sense of determination; the same annoying sibling(s). (Ha!) I don’t know. I think that the fact that I relate to him so much makes me see myself in the character, so I just naturally have to admit that I’m probably annoying too, although not in a vocalistic sense (at least, I hope not! heheh…). :smiley: :wink:

If I didn’t like Remy so much I’d probably find him to be more annoying. (snigger)

– Mitch

Annoying, You know, I can totally agree with you on that part. I think Remy is so adorable, but after a while of talking he can get pretty annoying.

And the teacher’s name is Bernie Kropp witha K Mitch. :wink:

Yeah, I agree with those of you who said that Remy’s voice can sometimes become a bit annoying… yes, he is adroable, but his voice just doesn’t really go, if you know what I mean.

LeBatEnRouge - Actually, I think that it was important for the producer/director to discover/grab an actor with kind of a…“forceful” voice, since Remy was full of determination 95% of the time; an exuberant tone fits his personality perfectly. Although, maybe his voice is a little too “overpowering” for some of our tastes… :laughing: (snigger)

Ooo – I was so close! Thanks for correcting me. Heheh. :wink:

– Mitch

You are welcome Mitch.

Remy is not annoying to me,he’s just posh and bossy. :confused:

Another character I find annoying is probably BUbbles. Look, he goes on a bubble craze when he sees bubbles and it is like. . . yeah. . . okay. . .you need help.

TSS- I think Bubbles is cool, dont’t ask why. Ok, I’ll tell you anywyas, since I saw this official Finding Nemo bust of Bubbles at the mall, I’ve thought Bubbles was cool, cus the bust was, hehe.Hmm… in the movie Bubbles does gets kinda old, and sorta annoying.
WELL, maybe he IS annoying after all!