Musical Instruments!

Can you play both at the same time?

I would be the happiest person if I can learn the basics of guitar.

^Same…

I also play a bit of the accordion, but it’s just my sister’s kid accordion. It does sound quite good considering, though (if only it’d stop squeaking and scrunching).

Accordion sounds like a complex istument to play.

Learning to play the accordian would be the most boss thing ever!

I know this one kid who can play the accordion really well, and he’s only like 10 or 11 years old!

My cousin plays the accordian, he’s brilliant :smiley:

How long has he been practicing?

I play the bass guitar. I’ve only been playing for 10 months but I know 25 Nirvana songs and I’m starting to write my own basslines. :smiley:

^Awesome! So you’re a Nirvana fan? That’s cool! I’m not as familiar with them as I should be, but that’s great that you like them.

Yeah Nirvana is great. In my opinion, they are the best and most signifigant band since The Beatles. Oh, and is that Jimmy Page in your signature? :smiley:

^Yes it is! :smiley:

And speaking of Nirvana, I love “Come As You Are”. My dad used to be a fan of them.

Come As You Are is a fantastic song. If I were you i’d look more into them. They really are one of the great rock bands.

My little brother is a total jock and athelete. But as of last year he’s developed love for playing instruments. He started playing Clarinet last year, and this year he signed up for band at his Middle School. This year he’s going to start playing the trumphet.

It’ll be great once he learns how to play songs, I love hearing music in the house. At the moment he’s learning, and is only 11, so they’re not that great! But he improves everyday.

I’ve learned to played many intrutments over the years. The claranet in elmentry school. I was actually in band. I taught myself how to play the guitar in middle schoo. Also in middle school I took piano lessons. And in High School I played the drums.

I wish I knew how to play the piano. All of my favorite people in the world know how to play the piano.

The only instrument that i really, really want to play but already know how to is the drums. I’ve only had 30 minutes of actual experience on the drums, and i play like mad! I’m influenced in the dark beat, and if a song doesn’t have a good beat, it isn’t music!

It was strange, I taught myself to play the drums with my hands and feet with listening to the repetition of the drums all my life, and people would always be like that i wouldn’t play well on the drums because I’ve never actually played a set before, and I surely proved them wrong.

When it comes to drums, I can keep abeat. But I can’t play a drum set. It looks so cool to watchs someone play.

it’s cool to have people watch you play the drums.

I’m no full on musician, but I do dabble in guitar and keyboards. I’d try drums too if kits werent so big and expensive