Monsters, Inc. 2!

That poster’s awesome.

Sweeeet poster :smiley:

Neat poster, Toy Story FAN!

For a moment there, I thought Boo’s head was Gilbert Huph (Bob’s boss) from T.I. lying face down! I mean, if you look at it, Boo’s right pigtail is his head, her right hairband his ear, then her top is his back and butt, left hairband is his fingers, and her left pigtail are his feet.

:smiley:

Or maybe it’s just me.

I’m not quite seeing it, thedriveintheatre. :laughing:

Still, a very cool poster, Toy Story FAN! I like how all the characters are just out of shot.

Nice poster indeed. The caption was clever.

“Opening doors” :smiley:

Good job!

Was this a created poster by the…well…poster?

that poster makes me have a great feeling
i need to make one too

I too think that poster’s pretty cool. I always go for the simplest designs for these.

Yeah that’s a well conceived teaser poster

November 2012 is going to be a good month

Cool poster! I’ll have to write that release date somewhere so I don’t forget it. :stuck_out_tongue:

The Poster is Very Nice

A sequel?! Plase tell me this isn’t just a prank!

JSWeC: The poster is, but the announcement isn’t. Monsters Inc 2 will be the next Pixar sequel after Cars 2…

So far, I have mixed feelings about this. On the one hand, I can see how Monsters, Inc has potential for a sequel, largely due to the extensiveness of its setting - Monstropolis has gateaways leading to just about every household in the world, for pete’s sake. The setting offers a lot of possibilities. But on the other, the ending to Sulley and Boo’s particular story, as far as I’m concerned, was perfect. I don’t mind visiting Sulley again, but right now I’m kind of hoping that they’ll leave Boo out of this.

All cleaver ideas guys.
I still think Monsters Inc had a perfect ending, but maybe they’ll come up with a good idea. I just don’t know how they’ll hanndle Boo though. Maybe a teen?

Woodyfan23,I also think that that has become a teenager. Although I have not seen many times and has the final word that is a girl yet. I trust not pixar, knows his stuff.

I went to the cinema the other day, and in amongst the adverts that the show before the film there was this sort of movie news clip thing, with a woman talking about big upcoming releases (including Toy Story 3). Meanwhile, on the bottom of the screen there was one of those scrolling text things, like on the news, and it said something along the lines of, ‘Monsters, Inc. 2 confirmed by Pixar Studios!’ It was just strange seeing actual proof that this is happening outside of the internet.

Neat poster :smiley: I just found out today can’t wait. :stuck_out_tongue:
I think it would be good if we saw how Randall gets back (Of course a little revenge on his mind) Also a trial for Waternoose. What age is Boo now? Sulley starts to see what he and Mike did to Randall was wrong. What if an adult human comes into the monster world? Will Mike and Celia marry? Sulley finding CEO hard. So many ideas. :bulb:

When will more information about Monsters, Inc. 2 probably be released? Or is that as good as asking how long a piece of string is? :laughing:

Well, now, I can measure a piece of string, or even estimate how long it is pretty closely, but the same can’t be said for when we will get more information about the sequel to Monsters, Inc.! We also have no clue at this point waht it will be about, who will be in it, etc., and I honestly have no faith at all in information on sites like IMDb or Wikipedia. If the information is not an official Disney or Pixar release, it’s highly suspect, in my opinion. Just a bit of a “caveat” to those who will probably come across many sites that speculate, and many people who claim to have “inside information” leaked by uncles, cousins, step-moms, half-brothers, sister-in-laws, etc., who work for Pixar, and have provided them with exclusive insider information on the sequel. Remember, we have even had people show up here claiming to have seen the script, etc. Until we see something from Disney or Pixar, it’s best to take all those with a grain of salt.

There are many questions to be answered, which is why I for one have always felt that the original NEEDED a sequel, but it waits to be seen if the sequel will answer any of those questions.

pitbulllady