GD Graphics

Too funny. :laughing: I love the first one!

Thanks guys! Glad you all enjoyed 'em. :smiley:

Bill - Sure thing! gets to work

Gasduude- Do you think you could make some WALL-E ones? I would like to see those. Even if you don’t that’s fine. :wink:

PL - Well, I could. But I don’t really have a hi-res trailer due to my dial-up connection…stinkin’ rural areas! :stuck_out_tongue:

So I’m going to wait 'til the Ratatouille DVD comes out - I can make plenty then. :wink:

Okay, I’ll wait. :smiley: :wink:

Yep! You’ll have to wait looks at watch approximately 95 days 'til you can see some Ratatouille or Wall*E. Hmm. Kinda long, I know. But I promise they’ll be good. Heheh. :wink:

In the meantime, someone else can make you some Rat graphics, if you have something in mind, that is. :smiley:

May I request some Incredibles stuff please GD?

Great jobGasduude! Hope to see some more soon.

More’s a comin’, Bill, but here’s the first batch.

Geri’s Game

Knick Knack

Sure thing, TSS. I’ll make some for you. :wink:

Haha! I love the last one! That’s hilaroius… :laughing:

Lol, they’re so funny! :laughing: I love the second and third Geri’s Game avvies, and the Knick-Knack avvie, the expressions are just too funny; and the sig is really funny too! 8D

Thanks, guys. :smiley:

You’re welcome, dude! :wink:

Nice work GD. Really, really funny!. I can’t wait for the next ones.

Ha-ha! The “knick knack” graphic is so cool! The text is funny, and the colours used reflect the colours used in the '80s. Heh. I just love it. It’s refreshing to see another Pixar production being used for graphics for a change, (as much as I love Linguini and other Ratatouille graphics). Looking at that screencap, it’s hard to believe it’s by Pixar! Anyway, great job! :smiley:

I love these, GD . I’ve always loved that shot of Geri on the last one. :wink:

Gasduude - Hey, dude? Could you make a simple Remy avatar for me? I’d prefer something humorous, above all. Just asking. :wink:

Well, originally I was going to wait for the Ratatouille DVD because…

1. I don’t have a high-res trailer.
  2. I’d like to get the whole movie first - not just snippets and such from trailers/clips

buuuut I think I will try. Take it as your late birthday present. :smiley: Just don’t get your hopes up to high - I’ll make you some good ones on Nov. 6th. :wink:

Gasduude - Ah – I see. Well, thanks anyway, dude! I really don’t care how crummy the resolution is…as long as Remy is in there somewhere. Eheheh. :wink:

If that’s the case Mitch I can make you plenty! :wink:

(Not taking anything away from you GDuude :wink: )

:mrgreen: