GD Graphics

Pixfan - Oh, sure! I’d be happy to get anything from both of you. Thanks, dude! :wink:

Bah, none taken. You make better stuff anyway… :smiley:

Here they are people. My first Ratatouille avvies! I decided I’d use they teaser so I could get a better res…anyway here they are:

Le Ratatouille

I couldn’t think of anything really funny - but the middle one is supposed to be a play on that shot right there with Remy having big buck teeth. :laughing:

Hope you like 'em Mitch! :smiley:

Haha! They’re all very cute, dude! I especially favor the last (“Ahhhh!”) one, but the whole “buck teeth” avatar makes me laugh, as well. :laughing:

Now I’m gonna have to choose whether I want to wear one of your Remy avatars or Pixfan’s Remy avatar first! Too bad I can’t put both of 'em on! :wink:

Thanks, dude!

The ratatouiile ones look completely awesome GD. Really nice work!

Thanks, guys! :smiley: You choose which ever one think suits you best, Mitch…I think his are better, personally. :wink:

Gasduude - I’m gonna do a trade and wear one avatar one day and the other the next. Both are too cool not to wear! :wink:

Totally welcome Gasduude. May I request some Incredibles please when ever you get the chance?

Cool! :smiley: Glad my handiwork is to be worn by the Queen of Ratatouille! bows

Up next:

More Knick Knack and Geri’s Game avvies as requested by Bill.

Another batch of Incredible graphics as requested by The Star Swordsman.

:smiley:

Thanks GD! I can’t wait for them.

Gasduude - Haha! “The Queen of Ratatouille”…

I now bestow upon you the title role of second-in-command in charge of creating quality Ratatouille avatars.

:laughing:

clears thoat…um, I think you mean , “I think HERS are better, personally”

No offense taken though GDuude, you prolly joined after I cleared that up before. :wink:

:mrgreen:

slaps face

Sorry Pixfan! :blush: The sad thing is, I knew you were a girl…just another attack of my habit of forgetting anyways… :unamused:

Mitch - gets bestowed Thanks! :mrgreen:

You can count that as a free “duh” moment then, everyone’s entitled to a few thousand their entire life…:wink:

:mrgreen:

'Cept that’s like my ten millionth! :mrgreen:

My pleasure! I can’t wait to see what you cook up next. :wink:

Me too! Good luck Gasduude.

Kind of random, but here

is a pretty good one, in my opinion. :stuck_out_tongue:

r

There ya’ have it! :wink:

Well GD, It is pretty simple, but I shall say that it is

really clever. I love the intro scree for previews with a Pixar theme. Really creative.

Thanks, TSS. Glad you like it. And don’t worry…I’m still

going to get to those TI graphics. :smiley:

Gasduude - That is ingenious, dude!! I laughed so hard

I choked…! :laughing:

Heheh. Good one, dude! :laughing: