GD Graphics

Maggie - Ah, thank you very much! :smiley: And I’m so sorry - some weird thing is going on. It reads: “Did I forget to trim my fingernails again?”. I’ll try and find why it’s so blurry. :blush:

Haha! I love the last three! Anything with Zurg in it is top-notch cool. The “fingernails” and “serious issues” ones are especially funny. :laughing:

– Mitch

AH yes, I do like them. THey are really nice. I like the “power” one. Really clever. Can’t wait for more.

Very nice!!!

Gasduude- All the MI ones are great- even just the shots without text look very beautiful. The TS ones are brilliant too, especially the Rex one where he’s playing the game! “Serious issues…” :laughing: I love the fingernails one with Zurg, although the colour of the font makes it a little difficult to read. But the ‘power’ one has to be my favourite of them all! :smiley:

I love 'em!!! :smiley:

These are great. :laughing:

I really like all of them. You have a knack for creating graphics, Gasduude. My favourite would have to be… the “rejection” one. :smiley: It sums up that whole situation perfectly. Keep it up!

I’m lovin it GDuude! :mrgreen:

Seems we have a common taste in comedy…:wink:

:mrgreen:

What do you plan on doing next Gasduude?

Thanks guys! :smiley:

Here’s your answer, The Star Swordsman:wink:

One Man Band

Haha! I love the “fork it over” graphic. Great stuff… :laughing:

Nice work, dude! Keep it up. :wink:

– Mitch

Ooh. Nice Incredibles reference there. :wink:

Yes, very nice. :wink:

Yay! “Showtime!” :laughing: And the “fork it over” one is hilarious, too! :laughing:

Hey, the one man band ones are absolutely marvelous. Really nice, incredibles work on it. Can’t wait to see more.

Thanks people! :smiley:

These didn’t turn out as well as I would have wished, but I still had a really fun time making them. :laughing:

Geri’s Game

There ya’ have it! :wink:

Oh, and yes, I did copy that last one from one of JesusFreak’s collection. Consider it the…uh, sequel! hides from JF :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh wow, these look great. Do you think you could make a Geri’s Game avvie or a Knick Knack avvie?

I would love to see those. You do such beautiful work. :wink:

Puh-ha!! The “Yeah…right” one cracked me up. :laughing:

Great job, Gasduude!

Wow Gasdudde! THat is really, really funny! You did a clever job with it. I love the instanity one.