Pixar Planet Awards 2010 - Suggestions/General Discussion

I have no idea who I’m gonna vote for as best new member. A majority of the currently active posters on the forum are from the past year.

Best new member will be hard and so a few of the others, mabey SoA ,no uh, Pizza Planet Truck or ellie-jessie-eve.

SoA winning best graphics is in the bag. No offense to our other wonderful graphics makers, but it’s just as likely as TS3 for best animated. He’s already won.

SoA’s graphics are pretty good, but I like K9girl’s graphics better. No offense, SoA.

I wouldn’t be surprised if I ended up being awarded “Best Critiquer” cause I notice that I often seem to sound a bit critical in discussions (but it doesn’t mean I’m so arrogant and right about things that I don’t critique myself).

I’ll have to think about who I’m going to vote for, cause I’ll be honest by saying that I still haven’t gotten to know everyone that well yet outside of our usual discussions.

BaW4E: probably because she does so mant TS3 ones. :stuck_out_tongue:

I really like Rac-Rules’ Buzz/Jessie avatar submission. :slight_smile:

I was looking up the rules from last year, and I just wanna remind all of you to try to keep your votes or people you want to vote for in private. We wanna make it fun for everyone, and it wouldn’t be fair if people are discussing who they are voting for now when the nominations haven’t started yet.

(Stares at Best New Member category)
The odds of me winning that particular category are the same as the odds of me becoming a famous actor.

This is exciting!! Award ceremonies always get me pumped up :slight_smile:

I know, really like how it falls right into the Film Award season.

Everyone knows Im gonna win every award, im that great. :laughing:

I have a small question TDIT:
Do Fan fics that have already won best fanfic get disqualified from winning it again? Not that I have anything against any of them.

What does the Favorite Fandom Medium category means?

The odds are about the same for me. -__-

I hope this is sarcasm! But no really, you’re a really valuable member, you never know what may happen!

Lol, it is, I joined in November 2009 so I coulden’t win a Best member award since I was here too late and was here before 2010. The think I wanna win either Best Fan Fiction the most or Funniest Member.

It’s alright, BaW4E. Only one member can be best new member, so no one has a good chance, if you think about. But who knows? You could win by a land slide. :wink:

LOL I see now! I didn’t look at your date. Anyways, there are lots of categories, it’s not over until the fat lady sings!

Yeah, but like I said earlier, we get like half a million new members every week, and at this rate, we probably had like 500 join in 2010, if not more. But I really don’t see myself winning at any of these categories (the fan-fiction one maybe, but I haven’t updated mine since late October). We’ll all see come January 31st.

Due to the fact that I barely participated at all this year, I’m pretty sure I’m not going to keep my titles from last year :laughing:

Good luck to everyone though!

EDIT: Were there any commentaries done this year?