Cars Characters- Humanized

Yeah, I agree!

I love your signature, Miss Carrera!

lol yes. His sponsor sells shampoo. XD

YES! Really good smelling shampoo too, like Axe or Irish Spring. <3 LOL! Have you guys seen him on that shoe commercial when he’s bouncing the soccer ball? He’s actually really good! :stuck_out_tongue:

Bahahahahaha! Oh my gosh, Axe. That thing is addictive. <3 LOL! Hahahaha yes! He actually is really good! That’s when I realized that cars could play other sports. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m really sad 'cause I remember seeing this AWESOME drawing of like all the Cars characters as humans on deviantArt. Lightning, Sally, Mater, all the R. Springs residents, and Chick and the King. It was amazing, but it was like forever ago and I can’t find it now. :cry:

Are you guys joking? I don’t remember that in the movie. Cars don’t have hair.

Hahahaha, they’re joking…at least I think they are. :open_mouth: LOL.

I meant if they were human, his sponsor would sell shampoo. %D[spoil]Francesco’s mother did have some weird metal-hair thing going for her, though…[/spoil]

^Yeah, I still can’t tell what she has. Like, is that really hair?

Seriously, what is that thing? 8D

I thought it was a bandanna. That doesn’t mean she has hair.

No, no, the weird stuff behind the bandana. And yes, we were joking about the cars having hair thing. I too meant if they were humanized his sponser would be a shampoo company. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hahahahahahaha, LOL. I saw that, too. I have no idea what that is. 8D

I actually didn’t notice it during the film but it stands out pretty good in that picture!

I was just browsing around this thread… those are some pretty cool ideas for humanizing the characters. I most certainly agree with Lightning McQueen looking like Owen Wilson. :laughing:

I’ve actually been imagining some new Cars humanizations myself. Here’s a few.

Holley Shiftwell: Tall, short purple hair, matching purple dress and pumps (with a belt), and she’s probably got metallic-looking bangle bracelets with gadgets built into them.

Francesco Bernoulli: Black hair, brown eyes, kinda young, and a racing suit with the sleeves torn off (and Italian colors, of course!).

Finn McMissile: Grayish-blue hair and a matching suit. Has gadgets built into an expensive watch.

Somebody posted this one on Tumblr for Sally. I think it’s fitting; professional but the hair has a bit of character to it. The folder is a nice touch, too:

Except the shoes. I mean, I know it’s standard with that outfit, but she’s always running around everywhere. Then again, maybe Sally is just so awesome she can do that in heels. XD

I could see Holley with the dress thing too. After all, she’s supposed to be a field agent, so when she has to go inform an agent she probably dresses fancy. Naturally, she finds herself stuck helping save the world in a dress.

:open_mouth: That is supposed to be Sally?! Umm…OK…LOL. It is a great drawing but nothing like what I imagine! Perhaps Holley, but not Sal! 8D I like your description of Finn JustSoWall-e, especially the part about his hair and suit. I think he would have a load of pockets in his suit ti hide all those hardcore weapons. :sunglasses:

I picture Holley with long, curly, medium brown hair.

I’ve never thought of that but now that you mention it I can too. I’ve always sort of thought it was more short and professional myself.

That’s a super cool drawing of Sally! But I agree with MissCarrera, It’s not at all like I imagined. :open_mouth: I agree with you on Holley, though. I think the whole outfit and everything works more for her than Sal. Plus, they live out in the middle of the dessert and last time I saw Arizona’s (which is where I think R. Springs is.) temperature, it was like 105. I think Sally would be dying in that suit! 8D I mean, of course she dresses up for court but for the whole rest of the movie, I picture her in just casual clothes. :sunglasses: This drawing also has a small pet peeve of mine. A lot of times when I see drawings of Cars characters as humans, they have the same color hair as their paint color would be as a car. Like Sally has blue hair in this drawing, I’ve seen Lightning have red hair in other drawings…It just bothers me how unrealistic it is. But to each his own! :smiley:

Amy43: I can see that! I personally pictured Holley with brown hair, too, but as a short asymmetrical bob. Kind of like what Victoria Beckham used to wear all the time. It just has a cool edge to it that I could see on her. :smiley:

I see Sally with blond, straight, shoulder length hair.

I think Red would be a big hefty fellow thats sorta shy, kind of like Lennie from Of Mice and Men , but not retarded and wearing a red shirt and red sweat pants.