Cars Characters- Humanized

Ding: LOL! Yeah, somehow I doubt he’s much of a ladies car :wink:
Netbug: That thing about wearing no shirt…I never knew that! That is so funny! 8D
Amy: Yes, lots of cars in both Cars 2 and Mater’s Tall Tales have glasses.

Mel does! :stuck_out_tongue: And Zundapp, if you want to count his monocle as one.

The Art of Cars 2, and I quote:

“Franchesco is open wheeled, totally sexy - the actor who walks around without his shirt on all the time, surrounded by publicity folks who are all swooning over him.” - Shawn Krause, supervising animator.

So yeah. :laughing:

Oh, yeah, that’s right!

Hahahahaha! 8D Yeah, I would swoon over that too, Sally. <3

I think most of the girls swoon over that. :wink: Not to mention that to-die-for accent. :sunglasses:

Guh… the accent. And Finn’s accent… I think this movie made me realize I have a bit of a thing for men with European accents. Darnit Pixar! :open_mouth:

[quote=“Netbug009”]
I think this movie made me realize I have a bit of a thing for men with European accents.

[quote]
The accents are like my favourite part about it being international! I’ve got a thing for them too. :sunglasses:

I’ll go with Lizzie. I don’t know if any of you have seen Emma from the first few Andy Griffith episodes, but I think that’s her all the way. Short, kinda crooked over, with an apron and a looser dress. She doesn’t have any teeth, real or false, so her lips do that thing that old people’s do sometimes. Now, I’m not sure all this would agree with her character… she always seemed to have more if a fierce spirit. :laughing: :sunglasses:

[EDIT-] Yeah, I love foreign accents! Especially weird accents in Star Wars (if that counts). :laughing:

That’s a good description! I agree about the fierce spirit part alright! And this:

made me laugh!!

You can never go wrong with men and European accents. :wink: Francesco and us would get along perfectly. He would just talk about himself the whole time and we would just listen to his accent. <3

Snipe: I think that’s a perfect description of Lizzie! I always imagined her like that grandma from Madagascar who’s all like “Bad kitty!” She has the same fiery spirit Lizzie has. 8D

This comment = win! :-D)

Oooh! Oooh! Is it alright if I troll him while he’s trying to sound cool? :smiling_imp:

But anyways, the thing with Holley. Ever since [spoil]Finn made the joke about her being an iPhone app designer in the film,[/spoil]I’ve had this mental image of if she had an iPad/iPhone/whatever, she’d play mobile games on it when she wasn’t busy, or that she already does on her hood-screen.

And that is why I can never get rid of the mental image of Holley Shiftwell playing Angry Birds when Finn isn’t looking.

Also, I can’t find the pic now, but somebody hit the nail on the head and drew Ramone with a large assortment of different colored jackets. 8D

That would be awesome! <3

That is so cool! Totally Ramone!! 8D

Hahaha, yes, Net! You have my permission to troll him however you see fit. 8D LOL! I would play Angry Birds too! They should of put that as a joke in the movie, not necessarily Angry Birds, of course, but just her playing any game. 8D And oh my gosh, I wish you could find it 'cause I would love to see that! I never thought of that but it’s definitely him! :mrgreen:

I’ll post it if I run into it again. It was some Japanese artist’s thing.

Anyways, Franchesco as a human keeps coming to mind and… I’m really torn about the height thing. On one hand, Franchesco in Cars-verse is very short. On the other hand, if we were going to play to that he’s supposed to be what the average female population considers attractive… he’d probably have to be tall. Maybe he’s tall but kinda slinky?

Dare I risk being called a weeboo… he’s probably kinda “bishonen” looking. Like a pretty-boy. XD

I agree with you on the height thing, I didn’t think about the height vs. attraction level. I think him being tall but slinky is perfect. :wink: Ha, no weeboo-calling from me, I agree! Francesco is no doubt a pretty boy. I mean, walking around without a shirt all the time, he’s practically like an Abercrombie and Fitch model. 8D

He probably has the long black hair too. :laughing:

Yes, he’s got jet-black hair in my mind. Not like long as in shoulder length but run-your-fingers-through-it long. :sunglasses: