Cars Characters- Humanized

I think Red would be really tall and buff and well, hot; but I like the analogy of Lennie. I can’t see him without wearing a fireman suit. :slight_smile:

He would have to be shy and most “hot” people aren’t shy 8D

here is one with lightning and sally. I love sally’s face ha ha ha it’s the best art I’ve seen of sally :laughing:
gigi-go.deviantart.com/art/Sally … ally&qo=11

I don’t know if any of you have seen this but Lightning on this picture…god… :open_mouth: <3

[url]Search 'Lightning McQueen' on DeviantArt - Discover The Largest Online Art Gallery and Community

That’s very similar to how I picture them.

I think this is the best version of humanized lightning and doc I’ve seen :smiley: I love lightning’s racing suit and his blond hair I think if mcqueen were a human he’d be like this!!! :laughing:

Well, he’s the exception. :wink:

I’ve seen that one many times, I like it also. :slight_smile:

Well, hello~ McQueen. :wink:

So…remember when I said I found a super cool drawing of the characters as humans?

^^^^ Yeah, that. I found it! Teehee! :mrgreen: Although Sally is not what I pictured and Mater looks a little psycho, the characters look great and I mean, they drew over twenty very detailed characters, that’s dedication. <3

wannabemustangjockey.deviantart. … e-39107486

Destiny: I LOVE that picture. Especially the look on Sally’s face. I can totally see that being them in human form.

CarsLuver: Interesting pic as well. :wink:

SallyMcQueen: Whoa, that is awesome. Serious art props to that person!

i love how Pixar uses the car parts to give hints on how the characters might look if they were human:
Luigi and Uncle Topolino’s ragtops = hat (i know the type of hat, but i can’t spell it…)
the grille on the front = mustache (notice only the guys have grills?)
Filmore’s license plate on his front bumper = little beard
the divided windshield (like Doc) = glasses
Luigi’s Fiat emblem (above his mouth) = mustache

as for humanizing a specific character:
I Guess i’l humanize Sarge, i always thought of Sarge as being the typical Army general (who apperently never let go of his general days) with the boots, army mustache, always prepared (like a boy scout! only grown up!) and of course, always having arguments with his hippie neighbor :slight_smile:

^^^ Yes! I have always thought of the grills and hats and those little things. :sunglasses:

That made me laugh. 8D Yes, just like Sarge.

Oh! Haha, I always thought those little ragtops served as sleek-backed hair. :laughing: I still think Miles Axlerod’s extra roof section is hair though. :sunglasses:

I think in Axlerod’s case, it would be hair. But I can’t stop picturing Luigi wearing a little hat; like a cheese cutter cap! :-D)

I’m with Snipe on this one, I always saw Luigi’s as hair. I couldn’t even imagine it as anything else. Just the way it bounces around makes me picture it as hair. 8D As for Axlerod…I could see it either way. Though I think I tend to see it as hair too. And just look at Francesco’s ‘mama’! The first thing I did when I got Cars 2 was pay extra close attention to that part. It is like a complex set of piping that looks like hair! So weird! 8D

“MAAMAA!” 8D Hahaha, that’s so weird. I love her headscarf though. :sunglasses:

GUYSGUYSGUYS.

I saw this commercial on TV and just had to look it up and share it. I know it’s super random but this guy is exactly how I picture Francesco as a human! EXACTLY. :open_mouth: <3

NESCAFE Dolce Gusto Presents: Amore in the Afternoon- Youtube

:open_mouth: Yes!!! That is so what he would look like! Thanks for sharing! :mrgreen:

I know, right? It’s Francesco in the flesh. <3 And of course, you know I share everything I find with you guys. :mrgreen:

[size=85]No way, this is going to sound extremely strange, but I actually saw that exact commercial, and thought the exact same thing O.O Brain-twin
He’s the spitting image of Francesco, at least in my mind <3
That’s also a gorgeous man by the way XDDD[/size]

What?! No way! Haha, brain-twin! :mrgreen: He is Francesco! Yes, he is a very attractive and how do you say… droolisimo guy that I would very much like to meet. :wink: <3

[size=85]Haha YES, droolisimo, I like that XD
I really like Francesco anyway, so it’s just fun thinking about him and his traits and such ^-^[/size]

Ha! He sure is a lot like Francesco! He also reminds me a little of Flynn Rider. :sunglasses:

Cale Tucker from Titan A.E. reminds me a lot of a humanized Lightning McQueen:

I doubt any of you have seen that movie, but if you have you’ll know what I’m talking about. :-D)