Your Friend the Rat

The Beatles reference nearly made you cry? aww :slight_smile: It nearly made me fall off the couch I was so shocked. I was waiting for the Beatles to come into a Pixar project somehow and I too was really happy to see that

I seriously did almost cry. 8D They and Queen(thanks, dad and Leirin…XD)are my favorite rock bands of all time. 8D

It made me really happy too! I knew somehow Beatles would be referenced in a Pixar project, as lennonluvr9 stated. It was inevitable. :smiley: And the way everyone in the short was caricatured looked really neat. Who was the art designer, again?

I agree it was gorgeous.

I loved this short. It was great to see hand-drawn animation in a Pixar film. The P.T Flea reference was very funny.

Haha, yeah it was! I also like the Canadian scene. Eh?

Yeah, I liked it too.

Leave it to Pixar to make education with rats be a neat little experience. Seriously, this is one of my all-time favorite Pixar shorts, and I love the 2D/3D style-blending of this little piece, and I got a whole bunch of laughs, P.T. Flea’s cameo and the end disclaimer just to name a few. Remy and Emile singing at the end is classic!

I laughed so hard the first time I saw that scene. It’s still probably one of my favorite scenes in that short. :laughing:

I used to know some of We’ll Follow You to Mars on the piano.

^That’s so great! It’s an awesome song… now I want to learn it. 8D

I love the song in the end too!