Your Friend the Rat

That was definitely the funniest part! This short is adorable, and I like how they filled it with so much information. It really made it unique; This is one of my favorites next to BURN-E, Lifted & Boundin :slight_smile:

I saw this on TV last weekend. It is now one of my favorite shortss because of it’s historical aspects

I liked the historical aspects as well, I enjoyed learning about how rats have contributed and effected human history.

This is one of my favorites! Worth the length, and very amusing, especially Remy and Emile’s naturally biased viewpoint on the situation, haha. The animation is so neat. And as others have mentioned, I love the Beatles cameo :slight_smile:

I like all the cameos in it. I also like the cheesy “We’ll follow you” number at the end, and how upset Remy gets about the disclaimer.

I agree. I never cared for rats to begin with, but now being a History Major, I have become facinated with their origins. I wish I could have my little brother feel the same. he has a phobia of rats.

You’re a history major? That’s awesome. I have a passion for history. And I agree, I enjoy learning how animals have influenced history.

LOL, the disclaimer is great. I actually tried reading/listening to all of it. 8D

^ I know! If you read the whole thing, it’s hilarious. 8D

Anyone know who they got to narrate it all?

Probably that weird French dude who narrarates commercials.

Yeah, I think it’s cool, but it is a lot of wrok.

But back on the subject, anyone know what was said in the disclaimer? I tried to listen to it and read it so many times, but the print is always either too fast, or too jumbled up./

I don’t know if there’s really a surefire way of hearing the entire thing. I just listen/read as much as possible before it’s cut off entirely.

That’s what I did, too. But I think how it becomes impossible to read is the point.

The short is very funny and informative! (I’d like to show it to my mom: she hates rats, but likes Remy 8D ) Narrators’ reaction to the disclaimer is priceless. I also liked P.T.Flea’s cameo :slight_smile:

Ah, yes. “Show them the flea. No, not that one.” facepalm

I like how happy PT is to get attention!

hat was a funny part in the short. When they said the word flea, I didn’t expect for PT to make a cameo, but I am glad he did.

I laughed and was amazed through this entire short. But I must say, the Beatles reference made me so happy I nearly cried.

The beatles reference made you cry IV? Glad that it made you happy. It made me smile too.