Your Animated Film Ideas

Rescuers Down Under was okay for me. Should’ve stuck

with the original one though.

Wallace and Gromit and Chicken

Run were attributable almost entirely to Aardman, not Dreamworks – I have to disagree on Sinbad though. Good

concept, wasted again … Spirit was very pretty, I don’t remember much else there though! I quite like Road to

El Dorado, because at least it had sharp dialogue going for it – rewatched Rescuers Down Under recently though

and was really disappointed - I used to love it too.

I re-watched Rescuers Down Under (with Vim, I

should add XD) and I was horrified. I had loads of good memories of it from my childhood and I remembered it

being a great movie, but when I rewatched it, so much of it didn’t make sense. I

mean, the entire concept of the story is that McLeach kidnaps Cody, right? Why?

They don’t explain the motive! There are wanted posters up for McLeach everywhere, so him being a poacher

isn’t exactly new information; McLeach has a truck which I’m fairly sure could out-run a child in order to get

away; and I’m fairly certain a small boy couldn’t overpower a grown man with a gun and drag him to a nearby

police station… So… does it never occur to McLeach that kidnapping will result in a worse sentence than

poaching? That the police will surely investigate Cody’s disappearance and thus be lead to McLeach? You don’t

need the kindness of a young boy’s heart to shoot a bird big enough for him to ride

on as that’s pretty gosh-darn visible, and if you watched out in the area you’d be bound to see where she

landed to guard her nest…
The animation was the worst part, though. It was so inconsistent: hair kept

changing size and shape, people were shorter and taller on different frames… I think most Disney sequels are

doomed to poor animation. Does anyone remember the scene in Return of Jafar where

Aladdin switches whole outfits for about 10 seconds on screen? :wink: They corrected it on the DVD release but I

used to laugh every time I saw it on VHS. You’d think someone would have noticed. XD

You know what

I think is a great movie also with Mice main characters? The Great Mouse Detective. I really enjoyed this film,

how about you folks?

By themes, I mean, like, the bug theme for example

(A Bug’s Life, Antz, [i]The Ant

Bully[/i], [i]Bee

Movie[/i]).

It’s all right. :wink: But if I may, I’d like to

defend myself.

My animal experiments idea is NOT The Wuzzles. :stuck_out_tongue: Those

critters live in a world of their own, and they have sort of a Care Bears charm.

My animal characters were created in a lab for exhibition. And may I add, they are

more anatomically correct. Heheheh. And they don’t have special abilities or powers, so don’t compare them to

Pok?mon or Jumba’s experiments.

My bee character is from my flower story,

and he’ll probably be the only bug character.

And please don’t take any of my criticism towards

your ideas personally. I was just giving you my opinion.

:wink:

~~=oP

I don’t know. I liked

it, but I still think the best mice movie has to be the Rescuers. (The original one, not the sequel).

Oh I love that movie! Rattigan is such a funny villian: 'I am not a

rat!’

oh, that is so cute. I love your idea vim.

Dude, that’s fantastic! I love it! :smiley:

I wouldn’t be surprised if it turned into a real animated feature.

Bill made this comment in the What would you like to see Pixar animate? thread. I’ve been working on a similar idea since September of 2005.

Sunny
Rosalie
Bloomer
Dart sketches
Dart

The flowers must uproot themselves in order to relocate for survival, hence the title “Uprooted”. The story is in a raw stage of development. I’ve planted the seeds and I’m waiting for something to grow. :unamused: Hahaha.

~~=oP

PixarVixen - Haha – so that’s what “Uprooted” is. I heard you mention it sometime back, but I never saw your concept art for it until now. I must say that you have some really cute ideas. And I love Dart the honeybee. :wink:

vimfuego - Heheh – you’re welcome! I’ll just be happy to see the thing finished. Two minutes is a long time in the animation world. I’m sure it’ll look fantastic though! :smiley:

Topic necromancy but still! Check this out, a friend of mine & general 3D guru made me a little maquette of the dog from Chasin’ Tail!

(click to enlarge)!

Her deviantart is @ hiddentapir.deviantart.com :smiley:

Haha – yeah, I saw that on your dA page! It looks awesome! Very cute. :mrgreen:

Aww, the dog looks really cute. very nice.

Hey vimfuego Your Chasin Tail idea looks really cool. I thought I would revitalize this thread with an idea that I came up with recently and not to toot my own horn here, but I think it’s genious and totally original

Lets hope that PixarVixen does’nt shut this one down, LOL JK!

The title is “Saving Daisy” or “Saving Bessie” I can’t decide which.

It’s a a Sci-Fi, Adventure Comedy.

This is the story about a Man and his cow. A farmer and inventor, puts his only cow into the barn and settles her in for the night, Then he goes down into his basement to tinker in his lab. He falls asleep and is woken up in the middle of the night by a bright light and the desperate mooing of his cow.

There’s a Flying Saucer, a UFO abducting his cow. He tries to get to her in time, but it’s already too late , she is gone and the alien ship takes off into space, but our hero does not give up.

This is no ordinary farmer, he is also a genius inventor. He rushes back inside and down to his basement lab. He takes out a remote control and presses the button on it, suddenly the floor opens up and up from it comes a rocket ship, a space worthy and rather high tech looking spaceship.

He suits up in a space suit and grabs a high tech looking rifle from a gun rack. He gets in the ship, which hydraulics position straight up. The roof opens up and a countdown begins. 5…4…3…2…1 BLAST OFF!!! The ship breaks orbit and before long he sees the Alien ship.

He heads toward it and the UFO fires it’s death ray at it. With amazing piloting skills out hero evades the rays and manages to land in the UFO’s landing bay.

He sneaks around the ship and has a few encounters with the aliens and some great sci-fi style gun battles take place, before he finds his cow, suspended in midair by a light. He shuts it down and the two make their way to the landing bay, but waiting for them is one of the aliens in a enormous robot suit, this is the climax as they have to work together and defeat this alien, before they can escape, but anyway they do and escape.

It’s still a work in progress, but what do you guys think? Im preatty proud of it and I would say it’s one of the most original ideas that I have come up with… It’s a warm and sweet story. The relationship between the farmer and his cow is special. She is not only his milk cow, she is his best friend. She is like his dog, more than that she is his friend.

It’s Exciting and Funny and Sweet…

Your feedback would be greatly appritiated and Pixarvixen be gentle lol

Ronald C

Vimfuego: Your dog character ish so cute!! ^^

I’m dying to post my Pixar film idea but I’m so afraid it’d get stolen. =P And there isn’t anyone on this forum I’m familiar with at all to actually discuss it with them. =P I’m sure you’re all trustworthy but I never got to know anyone here on the boards all too well.

I really wish the forums were unviewable to non-members, just to be sure. I mean, anyone could be looking at our ideas and stealing them. Maybe I’m paranoid … but I’m protective of my original ideas, no matter how stupid and silly they are. I love them and I wouldn’t want them taken from me.

SPACEHERO55 - Hmm. 'Tis a rather interesting plot, I must say – sort of like the tale of the lost sheep, in my humble opinion. The basic premise is very simple and easy to follow, which is a great aspect of any story. Depending on how you manipulate the overall concept of this particular story, it could turn out to be a very heart-warming and satisfying little tale. As long as the base of your story is firm and impenetrable, I’m sure you could make it work! If Pixar can capture the hearts of its audience with a simple snowman and a globe, there’s no reason to think that you couldn’t achieve the same objective. :wink:

FONY - I know exactly what you mean. I’ve got a ton of story ideas, as well, but my fear of anyone claiming them as their own has kept me from displaying them outright.

Feel free to PM me your story idea(s), though. I won’t steal them or tell anyone, I promise. And this is the sole truth: When I make a promise, I never break it. :wink:

– Mitch

Hey Mitch

Im glad you like it. Im preatty proud of it myself. If anyone on here is an artist and would like to help me with the concept I would gladly take the help.

Come on seriously no one else has anything to say about my idea?