Your Animated Film Ideas

Bill – Well, I don’t know. Somehow it would look too “flat” in 2D, but a little too “bouncy” in 3D…I’m not sure. I guess if I was going to make it right now: 3D. But what do you think?

GD - I would say Under the Miroscope should be a CG feature.

Bill – Yah think so? (Haha) How 'bout a clay animated picture?

GD - This is just me, but I don’t think it would work in that type of animation. CG just seems more appropriate.

Bill – Yeah, know…I was just wondering what you thought; would look kind of funny, huh? :stuck_out_tongue:

What did you think of my Pencil Boy idea…I always thought that was the best one. :smiley:

Cha – it (your Under the Microscope story idea) would look rather cool in 3D. And I also love your little Pencil Boy tale – very charming. :smiley: :wink:

Your Pencil Boy idea was fairly good. What form would that be in?

Oh geez, I wish I could tell you guys my idea! But I’m scared some one will steal it. None of
you, of course, but you don’t know who else lurks about on these topics.

My idea may be a little morbid though … but I’m trying to put in a funny/cute twist in it. I thought it up today in school and I’m going to be downright disappointed if it completely relates to something already existing. But some of the jokes I thought up for it seem very Pixar material ^____^

I’m proud of myself ^^

I think I enjoy the Pencil Boy idea over the Under the Microscope story. This is from my opinion though. I think you could expand that a little more.

Bill – I’m gonna say 3D for this Pencil Boy. I don’t know,

it’s kind of hard to judge these things: you need some concept art or some thing. But yeah, 3D because you’d be

able to create Toy Story like little “touches” on the characters to give

'em that nice, cartooney, but realistic look. Again, what do you think?

TSS

– Thanks! Expand on it a little more? Yeah, I actually havn’t put too much work

into that one, so I see what you mean…

Nice work, vimfuego!

GD - CG.

vimfuego- Beautiful concept art, there!

vimfeugo - Wow

– I didn’t know you were an artist! Your concept art is absolutely fantastic; magnificent! And so you called

your story Chasin’ Tail, huh? Cute name. I love it. :wink:

Keep up the good

work! :smiley:

aah thanks guys! I don’t get around to doing much fanart

these days so I’ve not been posting any drawings here :wink:

Mitch, do you have any other ideas? I’d love to hear them. :smiley:

vimfuego - Oh yeah, you’re the creator of those

Toasty and Ghosty comics. I love those! I was crackin’ up laughing reading some of

them. :laughing:

And you’re welcome. You should post some more drawings around here. :wink:

Bill - Actually, I do have another idea; only bad thing is that, if I were

to do it, it would be a live-action film and not an animated production. I don’t want to go into detail about

the story here though, as I don’t want it to get stolen by any visitors looking around these boards. Sorry about

that – heheh. :wink:

But I will say that it is based upon the novel Born Free.

It actually started out as a short essay to submit to one of my homeschooling teachers, but I had so much fun

writing it that it turned into a sort of 'mini-novel". I got an ‘A’ on the thing though, so I guess

that’s good news. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks, though! I’m honored that you’d want to hear some more of my ideas –

heheh.

How about a comedy about how

one person tries his best to do something he really loves. He really sucks at it, but he keeps trying.

[b]The Star

Swordsman[/b] - Haha – that sounds a little bit like Linguini’s predicament. :wink:

I seem to

recall watching a film who’s premise centered on a plot that was similar to the one you mentioned.

Unfortunately, the name of it escapes me. Hmm…

Oh, I see. But instead of a human

like linguini, I would perfer a animal.

How about a tiger who can’t hunt? Hehe. :smiley: