Wich reject robot do you like best?

PR•T, totally! LOLZ “Justatrim-atrim-atrim?”

I didn’t even realise they all had individual names! I loved them all, but the vacuum one really made me laugh when [spoil]he sneezed on WALL-E[/spoil]. I felt so sorry for all of these robots, though! Poor things.

Has anyone ever wondered who voices PR-T. I’ve been wondering for a while. Does anyone know.

She kinda reminds of Flo in Cars, but i don’t know why. :confused:

It sounds a lot like Kathy Najimy actually. Maybe she did [spoil]Mary AND PR-T[/spoil]…?

Thanks netbug. Rock-E! :smiley:

Oh, they’re all great, 'cause they’re rejects but also really funny and individual.

I’d like to say PR-T simply because she has the funniest lines: “I know honey, I know” and “Men” and “Yes, I am good.” Or something along those lines. And how she can’t stop herself from drawing faces on the other bots. I was a bit disappointed at the end of the movie when [spoil]EVE is trying to get the plant back so she can stop WALL•E from being crushed, PR-T doesn’t help, she just continues putting make-up on another robot.[/spoil] Which is sad, but also a bit funny.

HAN-S always cracks my sister and I up - his hands flailing everywhere and the sound effect that goes along with it. I’m not sure which robot does this, it might be VAN-GO or another bot, but it hums “Put on Your Sunday Clothes.”

Yeah, and she still says them even when they aren’t necessary, like to the Captain, for example.

Definitly HAN-S, he’s just so awesome ! :smiley:

My favourite would be HAN-S, that robot is crazy. Also does anyone think that L-T(the flying flashlight) is futuristic version of Luxo?

I’ll have to throw in with HAN-S. The way he went medieval on those steward bots was classic. :smiley:

If I had to pick a reject bot other than PR-T, then I’d have to go with the robot that says “Fore! Fore!” and hits golf balls one after the other. I just find that so funny because it’s also a bit dangerous, which means he fits within the category of reject bot really well. Heh.

I actually liked all of them equally, but I had to choose so I chose HAN-S.

HAN-S has to be my favorite…just his boxer like skills make him enjoyable to watch.

Sorry, could anyone name who is who? I get PR-T (Pretty) is a hairstyle/makeup robot, HAN-S (Hands) is that boxing (or massage) robot, VN-GO (Van Gogh) is a painter. Who else is there?

VN-GO!
I like the way he hummed “Put On Your Sunday Clothes” to WALL-E [spoil]after EVE saved him from that steward bot.[/spoil]

Apart from the ones you already said, there’s:

VAQ-M (vacuum bot)
M-O (microbe obliterater)
BR-LA (umbrella)
L-T (light)
D-FIB (defibrillator)

There are more but I can’t remember them right now.

Definitely HAN-S I love his sickness, that it can’t control its arms.

My other favorite robots would be D-FIB, and BRL-A.

Then, my fav is HAN-S :smiley:

PR-T. She’s sooooooooo funny! Plus, I like pink.

In fact, when I created my WALL•E humanizations, she was the first characer that came to mind when I got to working on the reject-bots. Her personality was so easy to put in human form! Along with the hair, makeup, and costume, of course. :wink:

With the reject bots it’s hard to say because unlike the supporting characters in previous Pixar films it didn’t seem like you saw them enough to really know them that well, even though you get the idea of what they were built for (M-O and BURN-E had more of the spotlight so they were easier to connect to).

I would have to go with PR-T cause of the line “You look gorgeous!”.