What the heck is this?!

lol

w-w-wait, you say that Russell actually an Asian kid? or just Asian-American??
or he’s just a small-eyed kid??

OMG!!! SPOILERS!!!

“We came from a great distance to eat at Ratatoing!”

Oh dear…Lawsuit powers, activate!!

I’m pretty sure that was obvious from the trailer. In case you need further confirmation, his voice actor is Japanese. :wink:

Ha ha! :smiley: Anyway, I don’t so much hate them for copying Pixar, rather, I’m more amused by their attempts to recreate their storylines in their own way. Call it “appropriation”, but I admire them for their courage, even if it’s misplaced. Don’t forget, they lack the resources and technical expertise that a bigger studio like Pixar does. I only hope they actually move on to their own original ideas once they’ve earned enough money from these knockoffs.

We sell these at the Acme I work at in the “Redbox” DVD rental thing.(Think DVD + ATM) I also remember back in the day (which was a Wednesday…) in dollar stores they had movie rip-offs like these for the traditional Disney fairy tale movies. I think Disney shouldn’t sue them, and they probably won’t. I mean, these people raise the value of Disney sequels…

“What’s UP Balloon Adventure” has TWO old men instead of one, so it’s like… twice as good, right?

Don’t forget Muntz!

Yeah, that’s what I was thinking. This is so bizarre,… Who does this? I’m not sure I get the whole thing. O.o

Umm, Up did too! Carl and Muntz!

In response to the Ratatoing Part 1 video, there’s even a picture of Mickey Mouse next to the ratty Mona Lisa.
First seen: About 0:44
Best look: Starting at 0:54
Sorry if this has already been said, I just didn’t have time to go through all the pages.

oh my goodness, i was barve enough a while ago to actually watch all of What’s Up? ballooon to the rescue. it scared me to death. yikes. after that i went and watched WALL-E, to comfort me after all that horror.

K9Girl: Are you serious? :open_mouth: What was it like? [/b]

My local rental store has the “What’s UP Balloon Adventure” video.

I want to so badly, yet…I really don’t want to.

Is there any download link for this movie? Is it that bad?

On yes, it was awful. im surprised i didn’t get nightmares from it. and i found that dvd at the fleamarket, and when people were packing up their tents and things, What’s Up was the only dvd left. lol

I can imagine why, I had to stop watching it on youtube after 20 minutes. I couldn’t take any more punishment. I want that 20 minutes of my life back, they stole it from me.

I wish I could use the language required to express how bad this is. But I really can’t.

Someone needs to brainwash me. Right now. This crap is stained onto my brain cells, and my eye’s might as well be bleeding out of their sockets.

EMERGENCY, 911! I NEED TO SEE A PIXAR FILM, NOW.

I dub “What’s Up” the FORBIDDEN FILM. Seriously, it’s killing people now,… XD

I’ll never watch this. Sounds like the type of torture like having your little brother watch nothing but Bob the Builder (thank God he grew out of that when Cars came out! :wink: ) It sounds so bad. I don’t think I could withstand the torture! I’d rather watch Twilight than this! (And that’s saying something, for Twilight is so stupid - no offence Twilight fans.)

D8 D8 D8

This movie makes me wanna puke! Seriously, it is the worst movie ever! D8

Need PIXAR movie, NOW!!!