What the heck is this?!

Love the sarcasm Lizard girl! :laughing:

They also ripped of Dreamworks, they have one called the fighting panda or something like that that I saw while looking at all of their rip offs!

I watched Ratatoiing about 20 min. in and I was so enraged and bored by it that I just shut it off.

I just watched Ratatoing on Youtube. I liked it enough to watch the whole thing, but it wasn’t nearly as good as Ratatouille. The only thing that really kept my attention were the characters, and the fact that it was the rats who owned the restraunt. The rest of it was just lame jokes, lame animation, and nonsense. Also some of the scenes were repeated. :confused: Even though I kind of liked it, I still want Pixar to sue these rip off films. :smiley:

Not to mention, you can also watch a spoof of Kung fu Panda, from the same studio on YouTube.

{What’s Up looks like the worst of all these rip offs, and that’s saying alot! :open_mouth: }

HAHA I watched it too! It was awful! I too really wish that Pixar would sue the heck out of these people. I also saw a bit of the Kungfoo Panda rip off, Next they’ll probably do Monsters Vs. Aliens , but wait, it’ll be called “Aliens vs. Monsters!” GASP =0 :unamused:

Read my post in the previous page, where I listed several rip-offs made by The Asylum. The first one on the list is just that; a rip-off of MvA.

Maybe they’ll make a rip off of Shrek Forever after. :laughing: I think the one that’s ripping off Bee Movie might be pretty cool. {If it has any lighting in it.} It’s called Little Bee.

I only watched 24 seconds of Ratoing or whatever. SOMEBODY SHOOT THOSE PEOPLE!!!

I just watched The little Panda Fighter. I actually really liked it. I would place The little Panda Fighter as a mediocre in my opnion. Ratatoing would be somwhere around at the top of the bad list. I would give TLPF three stars, and for those who thought it was just awful at the first couple seconds just kepp watching it. It gets better. I think it’s actually kind of Clever, and unpredictiable. The production design on the dance room is kinda good too.

Lol! That is really dispicable! If I were the animators and writers of these Pixar and Dreamworks films I would be so mad someone would have to hold me back to stop me from attacking them. :smiling_imp:

Oh well, atleast no one takes them seriously :unamused:

You’re kidding, right? :open_mouth: Hm… if you say it’s good, maybe it’s not as bad as people make it out to be. I saw some of the trailers Flare posted, and though some of the plotlines were laughable, the CGi looked about TV-show quality. Not to mention I probably can’t even make animated films of their standard yet (I suck at modeling in Maya :laughing:).

And their dialogues ridiculous. :wink:

HelloDolly114- I wasn’t being sarcastic- it’s just the sort of thing I’d do at a girly sleepover with a few friends round. :laughing:

Well, as they say, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. :laughing:

HA I understand, my friends and I always watch the movies we hate so we can laugh at our sleepovers! :smiley:

Like what? :wink:

LOL…well, you know what they say, imitaiton is the sincerest form of flattery.

Yeppies, as they say, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. :laughing:

My friends and I do that too! Except instead of a sleepover, we go to the theatre.

:laughing: Awwh, I must admit. I find these cheap Pixar knock offs to be a kind of genius in their own deranged way. I just have to hope there’s an aspiring animator there who keeps a picture of the real pixar by his desk “Some day…some day.”

Ha. This is the cheap Chinese counterfeit electronics of the movie world - they know they’re copying it blatantly, but the try to make it different by putting a really weird flair onto it. :stuck_out_tongue:

These are movies destined for the $5 bin at a discount store anyways. These types are kids movies are designed to be trashy.

Oh believe me we do that too. When we went to see Haunting In Conetticut we would make voices to imitate the characters and random comments throught the whole movie!

We also do that at sleepovers to movies we hate like Happy Feet or Hoodwinked or some other animated movie that we aren’t very fond of. :laughing: You wouldn’t believe some jokes we have.

I do that at movies I like really. Wow I’m strange.