What Pixar films did you see at the cinema?

All of them except Monsters, Inc. For some reason I didn’t get round to seeing that one until it premiered on the Disney Channel.

Toy Story
Toy Story 2
Monsters Inc.
The Incredibles (on opening day I believe)
Cars
Wall-E
Toy Story 3 (as soon as it’s out :wink:)

I’ve seen 5 (technically 4) each for a different reason.

-Finding Nemo (saw it first day, my 1st grade self being OBSESSED. Now, I don’t like it as much, but it inspired my dad to get into the fish business :stuck_out_tongue:)
-The Incredibles (we randomly saw this on Christmas eve for no real reason. Not that thats a bad thing, though :slight_smile: )
-UP ( I wanted Pixar to fail, because I hated them for being so good. I thought they finally would, because how do you make a good movie out of hat premise? After being forced to see it, my entire perspective on movies changed forever. Amazing.)
-Toy Story and Toy Story 2 Double Feature(Well, after seeing the TS3 trailer, I remembered my toddler years and my deep love and nostalgia for TS 1+2. So I pretty much HAD to see it. :stuck_out_tongue:)

And, after UP, I vowed to see every PIXAR movie since then. :smiley:

Toy Story 2
Finding Nemo
Ratatouille
WALL-E
Up

I don’t get to go to the theater much. :frowning: But I’m definitely seeing TS3 in theaters.

[quote="doctorossi":2c24dfqj]I missed Cars in the theatre, intentionally.
[/quote:2c24dfqj]

:-\ Uh-huh.

The only Pixar film I did not see in theaters was Ratatouille, and I have no idea why I didn’t see it. Now it is my second favorite Pixar film!

I saw:

Toy Story 2
Monsters, Inc.
Finding Nemo
The Incredibles
Cars
Ratatouille
WALL-E
and Up

Oh! And if the Toy Story Double-Feature counts, I saw that too. :-D)

Your loss. :stuck_out_tongue:

I admit, I didn’t see any of Pixar’s earlier films in cinemas, probably because my parents or grandparents couldn’t be bothered or didn’t feel the need to. :blush:

However, Cars was the first one I saw in theaters, and Pixar became a dominant part of my life. After that I’ve seen every subsequent film of theirs. I even remember the dates:

-Cars: Thursday August 3rd 2006

-Ratatouille: Saturday October 20th 2007

-Wall.E: Saturday August 16th 2008

-Up: Wednesday October 21st 2009

-Toy Story 3: Who knows!?! Maybe August sometime…:laughing: (If you see the UK releases pattern)

I have seen every Pixar movie in theeaters, with the exception of Finding Nemo and The Incredibles. I saw FN on Starz, and TI was borrowed from a friend.

I’ve seen all of them in the theatres, most multiple times. I don’t remember if I saw the original Toy Story on opening weekend, although I’m pretty sure I did. I know I’ve seen all the subsequent ones on their opening weekends.

Trying to remember my theatre counts:
Toy Story was a bunch of times, 10 or 12.
Bug’s Life was definitely 12. (Disclaimer - this was in younger years, when I was more “splurgy” with money, and before you knew for sure that movies would be released for home viewing a few months after they opened.)

Those were the records until Up.
Toy Story 2 was probably 3 times
Monsters Inc was probably 3 (maybe 4?)
Finding Nemo was 2 or 3?
Incredibles was probably 3
Cars was 1
Ratatouille was 3 or 4?
Wall-E was 1
Up was 8

Last year, one of the Up reviewers said that Pixar Opening Day should be a national holiday. I wish! I am going to try to take a partial day off on June 18 to see TS3, but no guarantees. I will definitely be there the first weekend, though!

I’ve seen all of them except Cars, Toy Story, and A Bug’s Life in theaters. I was too young to see Toy Story and A Bug’s Life (I wasn’t even born when Toy Story was released), and Cars just didn’t really interest me. (I still don’t even have the Cars DVD, which is kind of my Pixar fan moment of shame.) The only one I’ve seen multiple times in theaters was Up, but I will probably see Toy Story 3 3-5 times.

Ha don’t worry, I’m still trying to build up my DVD collection, I only have 4 of the movies on DVD…

Toy Story 2, Monsters Inc., Finding Nemo, The Incredibles, Cars, Wall-E, and Up.
And I’m going to see Toy Story 3 the morning it comes out. I’m gonna be wearing my Toy Story shirt and my Toy Story 2 on ice traffic cone hat. :smiley:

That is so legit! I wish I could see it the day it comes out, but I’m going to be on vacation in New Orleans! I won’t be able to see it until Monday the 20th! :frowning:

I remember seeing TS2 on Ice!!! But I didn’t get a traffic cone hat! I’m going to wear my Jessie shirt that I got at Toy Story Mania at California Adventure.

Well since I kinda wasn’t born when Toy Story came out, obviously I missed that one. Also missed A Bug’s Life, as I was only two, and if I’m correct my family was in the middle of a big move at the time.

Toy Story 2 was the first film I ever saw in theaters. I was only 4 (I think) at the time, so I don’t really remember it, but I know I must have loved it, since I got all sorts of Toy Story merchandise that Christmas.

Monster’s Inc. I also saw. I remember that we went with some family friends and their daughter (who was…2 maybe? at the time) burst out crying when Sulley did his roar thing.

Finding Nemo, The Incredibles, and Cars I saw with my family, and loved every one of them. Ratatouille broke my streak though. I think I was at some sort of summer camp when that came out. WALL-E was the first one I saw with friends rather than family, and we all loved it. We made a point to go see Up as soon as possible the next year, (opening day in fact) and once again loved it. And of course I’ll be seeing Toy Story 3 as many times as possible!

Believe it or not, I’ve never actually seen a Pixar movie in theaters.

(WHAAAAT?!!! Did he just say that?! Blasphemy! This is high treason! He shall be drawn and quartered!!!)

But please, let me me explain! I’ve only been a Pixar fan for a little over a month! If a new release had came out in the past month, I most definitely would’ve seen it in theaters.

You bet I’ll be first in line on June 18th!

It’s never too late to become a fan! Out of curiousity, how did you become a fan all of a sudden?

Haha, it’s a really long story, but I did post the whole thing in my intro here

Seen four in theatres. Ratatouille, WALL-E, Cars and Up. The former two were good and fun to watch in an audience and WALL-E is my third favourite Pixar movie. Plus while Cars failed to have me suspend my disbelief at a world of talking cars, overall I enjoyed the storyline and sounded like younger members had a blast plus it was cool to hear the approval at Lightnings kind act at the end to his fellow wrecked racer. I thought the animation in WALL-E was spectacularalso so it was nice to hear the audience experiencing it too at the same time. (Lots of ‘wows’ when WALL-E was hanging on to that spaceship before reaching the Axiom).

Plan to see TS3 hopefully. (Maybe even in America, who knows? I kind of doubt it though.)