What language would you like to learn?

It totally does! And it can come in very useful!

thedriveintheatre: I am crazy for Portuguese as well. My love for it started a few years ago, when I became a fan of Saludos Amigos and The Three Cabelleros. I actually bought a Portuguese/English dictionary, I don’t look at it as much as I use to, but now that Rio is coming up, I’ll probably study it a bit more!

Does English Count?

I wanna learn French and Spanish

I would like to learn Japanese

Which language from a foreign country that Cars is set in would you like to learn? Japanese, Italian, French, or English (well, for people who it’s their second language, know it perfectly).

I’d defintely choose French. By far!

Probably French for me. I actually will be taking French pretty soon. Though Japanese would be cool, too.

K9Girl: Will you be taking French at school?

Japanese :smiley:

Thats a cool language :slight_smile:

I intend to learn German. Some of you know why.

I know why! Deutsch ist eine sehr interessante Sprache.

I’d like to learn all languages. Especially Japanese. :smiley:

Here’s the top 5 languages I’d like to be fluent in

1. French
  2. Hawaiian
  3. German
  4. Spanish
  5. Portuguese

I’ve been self teaching myself Portuguese, I know a few phrases and have a standard vocabulary.

I can understand Spanish when I hear it mostly. I’ve taken a class before and where I live everything is printed in English and Spanish.

I’m taking a class next semester. I’ve studied 3 years of German, but I’m not fluent. I know no French or Hawaiian besides a couple words.

Yes, it is.

I think I’ll try to learn it this summer, if I find time.

I would like to learn Latin, if possible.

That would be a useful language, especially if one is going into the fields of science, language, or history.

You said it EJE.

While working today, I noticed that most of the students and teachers I worked with were very fluent in Spanish. I wish I had taken it in school.

Yes, that’s California for ya! I took German in high school. I know Spanish is suppose to be more helpful. That’s why I’m taking it next semester at the college.

I remember when my sister was in elementary school, it was required for the kids to take Spanish once a week.

I’ve always being good at Spanish. But I wouldn’t know how to teach it.