What language would you like to learn?

I am taking French, But I have always wanted to learn German or Russian.

Agreeing with these.

Du wollst Deutsch sprechen?

high five :laughing:

I love everything about Japan :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s “Du willst Deutsch sprechen”? :slight_smile:

I personally would like to learn Japanese, French, Spanish and Italian.

I want to learn Spanish, because the kids I babysit (they’re 7, 4, and 2) are more comfortable speaking Spanish than English and the youngest only speaks Spanish.

I used to know quite a bit of German, and I’m thinking maybe I should try to pick it up again.

I also want to learn Mandarin.

Oh, and if speaking in a Liverpudlian accent counts a language, I want to learn that. 8D

A languae i woul dlike to learn wold be japanese, French and Spanish.

I would also like to learn Welsh. When I was in Wales they taught us how to prounouce some words, it was very difficult!

I’ve always wanted to learn Japanese. But I’ve heard it takes years, because of all the writing systems. I plan to, but after school. :frowning:

I have got a few relatives that know how to speak it, but not write it.

I’m a bit like that. I can read and understand basic Spanish but I can’t speak it. I haven’t taken Spanish courses for 4 years, but I know so much because my town is a bilingual one.

I would also like to learn the elf language (from lord of the rings) :smiley:

Part of me wished that I could’ve taken Spanish in high school. It would seem a lot easier. But I took my filipino class for a reason. And I don’t think I’ll look back and change.

I want to learn how to speak Japanese, but i’m learning Spanish to get through my courses in the future.

I would like to learn Spanish and Italian :slight_smile:

I know a bit of French but would like to know more.

I would also like to learn Welsh. Well, I know some but I feel that I should know more.

I wish that I could speak any language I wanted fluently :slight_smile:

^ Me too! I’d love to just be able to speak whatever. I’d love to speak Italian, even though I’m like waay not Italian at all. But just so this way when I’m watching Cake Boss, I feel smart with all their Italian terms :smiley:

I’d like to learn German well, not the basics I know now. Learnong Spanish or Italian would be great, too.

I wouldn’t mind learning German.

Does sign language count?

I would absolutely love to learn sign language! :smiley:

I would love to learn Brazilian Portugese, if only because I’m quite obsessed with Rio as a city and the animated movie, and I want to sing Jon Secada’s rendition of ‘If I Never Knew You’.

I also should be learning Mandarin, if only because it’s my heritage, I have difficulty communicating with my Chinese friends, and it’s the language of the future! Well, if you believe China will be the next superpower. :stuck_out_tongue: I actually do know a little Mandarin, but only vocal, and kindergarden-level.

Oh yeah, sign language too. It’s a great ‘secret language’ like Pig Latin to communicate secrets between those who are in the know!