WALL•E Merchandise

I’ll think about getting it for the next school year. Thanks rachel.

Just thought I’d give everyone a heads up with a couple of promotional items that have hit eBay…

WALL•E sling bag

WALL•E shirt

You can’t buy these in stores, since they are given out to people as a way to get word out about the movie. I love the track marks on the t-shirt, but it seems that it’s bidding a bit out of my price range. I suppose that it’s a good that WALL•E merch flying off the shelves, because that means that people are anticipating the movie. :mrgreen:

That shirt looks SOOOOOOOOO cool! I want it.
I wish I was one of those people who recieve promo stuff, but I’m not. :frowning:

WALL•E cake pan

I know what cake I want for my birthday this year… :wink:

rachel - Great balls of fire from the planet Pluto, I want it. That shirt with the tire marks on it is pretty cool, as well. Gosh; all of this merchandise and not enough money to buy it all! :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for the pictures, rachel. :wink:

– Mitch

Heheh. Isn’t that always how it is with us? :wink:

‘WALL•E: The Intergalactic Guide’ by DK Books

What an eye-catching cover. Thanks for that picture, Jibiti! :mrgreen:

WALL•E Icing Color Kit

Because normal icing just ain’t good enough for a WALL•E cake… :wink:

WALL•E promotional t-shirt

Beach towel

WALL-E LeapFrog Leapster Learning Game

WALL-E’s going to help your learn, too! :smiley:

I’m not sure if my wife would want this on our bed…so I will have to live by proxy, and get it for my kids. :smiley:

There’s some pretty neat stuff here! I wonder what the galactic guide is all about. And I totally want the black tire tracks logo t-shirt and the messenger bag!

These items recently sold on ebay, I was bidding, but stopped once it went over $30.

I don’t remember what the messenger bag went for, but the shirt went for $70.00

Too rich for my blood.

I watch the auctions daily on ebay, if I see another I’ll post it.

He help you learn even more!

LOVE the title! :smiley:

WALL•E sleeping bag kit

(I love the night light and pillow) <3

Must. Have. T-Shirt. :smiling_imp:

Boys’ t-shirt and shorts set

Picture book

(A better look at all of the robots)

Sticker book

(I’m crazy about those ultimate sticker books, and it’s really cool how they made the cover look all worn out)

:mrgreen:

I wish they made the movie in 2-D instead of 3-D. WALL•E is SO much cuter in the former.