WALL•E Merchandise

Look at all the pretty Wall-E’s… :open_mouth: :laughing: With those imploring eyes, I can imagine all of this merchandise selling ridiculously quickly!

Despite the fact that the cuteness factor is overwhelming, I’m still waiting for an electronic EVE figure… :wink:

Thank you very much for the images, guido!

– Mitch

Programmable WALL•E

Taken from Upcoming Pixar and Flickr.

Thank you. I will now purchase those bedsheets with no hesitation.

Dang alive. I want it! :open_mouth:

– Mitch

:shake:

head explodes after rachel’s

Now THAT’S what I want in a WALL-E toy.
A-W-E-S-O-M-E!

And his eyes light up, apparently!

I want to know if the “Ultimate WALL•E” is different from the “WALL•E Animated Speakers” thing, or they are both signs to describe that one toy. How cool would it be if you could connect your iPod to a WALL•E and it would dance and play your music?

No wait. I’m guessing the small WALL•E (on the bottom left of the picture) is the music player…

8D

EDIT: WALL•E merch is available to buy from eBay!

Granted, it’s just a 3 piece meal set, but you can actually own it! I just want to know where the seller got it from so early…

Here is another pic of that ultimate WALL-E robot, showing the remotes.

Looks really cool !! :sunglasses:

I found this forum when trying to find info on WALL*E merchandise.

I saw this cute set at Walmart last weekend (In Burlington, Vermont)–and I’m kicking myself for not getting it! There were several, but it was the only WALL*E item I could find.

Cheers,
S.M.

Edited. I corrected the quotation error. – Mitch

We’ve heard of that already. Check out Upcoming Pixar. [url]http://www.pixarplanet.com/blog[/url]

My apologies. I just saw the statement “I just want to know where the seller got it from so early…” and thought I’d post. I did look around first before doing so…

I think susanmarie was meant to quote my post but ended up copying and pasting it. :wink:

Anyway, I can’t believe they are selling WALL•E merchandise in stores already!

Get out of this town, dude…

Does anyone know what the price tag on that “Ultimate WALL-E” robotic toy is? Only I’m seriously thinking of purchasing one when it is officially released.

– Mitch

Rachel: Really?When did they start doing that? I never saw any when I went to Disneyland last week.

TSS - As susanmarie said, WAL*MART are now selling the WALL•E three-piece mealtime sets, that I posted a picture of earlier. :wink:

Mitch - I don’t know how much that Ultimate WALL•E is… but I hope it’s not too expensive especially if they don’t end up selling them here. I think they will, though, since WALL•E seems likes it is going to be a bigger hit in the merchandising department, than Ratatouille. The most comparable item I can think of would be the Little Chef Remy, in terms of expensiveness and size so maybe that would give you an idea of its cost.

rachel - Hmm. Interesting. Yes, I can see the possible comparison in prices between the “Little Chef Remy” plush and the soon-to-be-released “Ultimate WALL•E” robotic toy. Well, I suppose that we’ll just have to wait and see whether or not your/our predictions stand correct…

– Mitch

WALL•E personalised deluxe planner available on eBay, and in stores (I guess):

I know some of you will be using this for college/university/school. Just look at the stickers! <3

Oh, cool!

What’s interesting is that WALL•E looks like he was on Your Friend the Rat in many of these products.

I might be more interested in that planner if it didn’t have that little heart on the front. (snigger)

– Mitch

Oooh, that planner is really appealing to my organisational side…I guess I know what planner I’ll be using for Year 13! :laughing: Though it does look a little on the big side.