Up Pixar References

A113 is the number of the court room that Carl gets summoned to in the beginning.
I’m sure the Pizza Planet truck has already been mentioned: in the parking lot as the camera pulls away from the ice cream store in the second to last shot of the film.

Can anyone confirm the Knick Knack mermaid on the brochure?

I’m going to see UP again today. I’ll look for it.

You’ve got a point there… lol

Wow, I totally missed the Pizza Planet truck.

I was told it was seen in the near beginning when the house is flying away, you can see it driving in the small street below.

But that wasn’t true :laughing:

I’m pretty sure I saw the pizza planet truck in the intersection in the beginning, it was parked there and it had a white piece on the back and the rocket on top…

there’s pic in this thread

Small Mailman: [spoil]Yes, the brochure does have the Knick Knack girl on it.[/spoil]

Thanx

I must be blind! Even after two viewings I didn’t see any Pixar Eater eggs. However, now that I know where many of them are I will not have a problem paying attention next time. :slight_smile:

I completely forgot to look for any, and only saw LOTSO from Toy Story 3, because I knew where he was!

[spoil]Is the stage that Muntz is on while presenting the bird skeleton at the beginning of the movie the same stage that’s in Presto?[/spoil]

Might be the same stage, seems a little obscure tho

I know someone has submitted the location of A113 in this film already, but I don’t think anyone posted a picture of it, yet.
So I went ahead and viewed one of the Up Featurettes that I recalled having that part of the film in it, and took a still image of it.
So here is A113, for those of you who need a visual:
img207.imageshack.us/img207/4962/a113f.jpg
As you can see, A113 is on the gold plaque on the wall.

Hey guys, you can find many of the past and present Up Easter eggs here, with photos. :slight_smile:

slashfilm.com/2009/05/31/eas … pixars-up/

Thanks for the link it really helps. I’m not too sure about the BnL logo though…

Surprised no one mentioned the Ratatouille reference.

It’s not so much as an Easter egg as much as it is a reference.

[spoil]Muntz[/spoil] tells a [spoil]dog[/spoil] holding a red Gusteau’s menu “Surprise me.”

I thought that as well cakeofages-good job

Now I’m not sure if this is true or not, but I’ve been thinking about this when I saw it… So if anyone would also like to check, you can clarify.
But anyways, I realized the pictures for “Shady Oaks” retirement on the brochures and the van looked oddly familiar to the park from Geri’s Game.
It kinda makes sense when you think of it, considering both films are about an old man. Perhaps the park Geri was in was part of Shady Oaks.

It definitely looks so. Same lighting and everything. It’s logical too that they wouldn’t build a whole new set for something that’s onscreen for 3 shots or so.