Up Pixar References

Love the A113. :sunglasses:

Aha, you had me going there- that is, before I clicked on the links. :laughing:

I found the Pizza Planet Truck in Inside Up: Discovering a Lost World.
Hopefully this isnā€™t old news.

Uhā€¦where? I checked over all the ā€œcityā€ scenes and I didnā€™t see anything.

EDIT: I found it in the ā€œPixarā€™s first 3D filmā€ featurette. Well, itā€™s not EXACTLY the truck, itā€™s stylized. But itā€™s the same color and has a rocket ship on top of it.

i40.tinypic.com/sgqzqh.png

Nice find, Bryko614 and Buy-N-Large!
I think itā€™s cool that they stylized the truck!!

My mistake. Thatā€™s what I meant.
Is it old news?

Nope, not old news for me! Great find, Iā€™m pondering if I should post about thisā€¦
Hmmmā€¦

Iā€™m kinda disappointed I found it.
I was looking forward to searching for it in the movie. But I still get to search for A113 and other references.

Wow, nice find! The Pizza Planet truck looks like an ice-cream truck.

I was watching Toy Story and something hit me about the purple soda cans shown in the Buzz Lightyear commercialā€¦

:slight_smile:

^ Is that for real? I mean I believe you but wow, itā€™s so much interesting they get it all the way back to Toy Story. That is a great, great, great find.

I have to get my TS DVD back. Plenty of things to look forward to this summer. :smiley:

Wow. I guess Iā€™m the first person to spot the Pizza Planet truck in Up!
Iā€™m actually quite proud of myself.

Hello there. Iā€™m new to Pixar Planet and just wanted to call attention to a very hidden in-joke I noticed while viewing Up. One of Russellā€™s badges (on his lower right side) has an image of the ball from Luxo Jr. imprinted on it. You can even spot it barely on most promotional artwork as well.

On the second row on Russellā€™s far right.

Welcome to the planet and hey i do see that too

Though i canā€™t find the a113 joke after seeing the movie twice

hahaha, I just saw the movie today and when I spotted it I got really excited and tried to point it out to my sister :slight_smile: I love finding Pixar Easter eggs!!
I looked for things like A113 but aside from the pixar ball & toy story plane in the girlā€™s room, I didnā€™t see any. I havenā€™t been to this site in a while, where is a place that has a huge master list of all the Easter eggs in the Pixar movies?

A113: When Carl gets sent to court and heā€™s sitting on the bench waiting to enter the courtroom, A113 appears on a gold sign just above him and a bit to the right.

And catch me if Iā€™m wrong but I think that the Mermaid girl from Knick Knack appears on a brochure at the bottom/right of the screen when Carl goes to buy plane tickets for Ellie and himself.

and the thread with all the eggs is in the Fandom category

I read it on Wikipedia about 2 weeks agoā€¦

Has no1 else found easter eggs since the movies release?

I found the A113 yesterday, and was very proud of myself :smiley:

Plus you know the little airplane, which was attatched to Andyā€™s ceiling in TS (the one Buzz is gets attatched to when he ā€˜fliesā€™)

It shows on the mobile that Carl has in the beginning of the movie
Itā€™s in the little girlā€™s room as Carlā€™s house flies by
And itā€™s the model of the planes that the dogs fly in the end, when theyā€™re attacking Russel

April 18th is more than two weeks ago.

Ya know cookiesheet I thought the exact same thing but I figured I was imagining it and it couldnā€™t really be that obvious-good work. :slight_smile: