Things People May Not Know About You

I’ve done the step ahead… I’m now training to be a teacher (Primary) because I realised I’ll never make it… But I still want to be a Prfessional Actor

I am From Port Talbot: Birthplace and Home to Sir Anthony Hopkins, Richard Burton and Michael Sheen… There’s Something in the Water down here to make Mild mannered Civilians want to be Superstars!

Captain Pan: Being a professional performer has been my dream since I started middle school.

Lets see, what else can i add?

I have a serious nail/finger biting problem.
I am the worst in my family in sports.
I hate driving.
I love Yu-Gi-Oh
My favorite TV shows include CSI (Nevada, Miami, NY), Leverage, a bit of Heroes, Hell’s Kitchen, Inside the NFL,
My favorite basketball player today is Lebron James.

A few more… (man, this is too much fun… :laughing:)

• Monkeys are my favoritest animal ever… maybe that stems from the fact that I was born in the year of the monkey…? I don’t know… :stuck_out_tongue:
  • I have a good, long laugh at least once every single day - and I’m seriously not kidding. :laughing:
  • I like watching old movies and listening to old music (the '40s and '50s type stuff…)
  • On that note, I adore the works of Glenn Miller
  • Out of the 30GB of space on my iPod, I only have 6GB left mostly due to the 10,268 pictures it currently holds.
  • Most of my original characters are inspired by Pixar characters (but not taken directly from Pixar characters, mind you. They are still all my own. :wink:)
  • My unofficial nickname is “Eva” :slight_smile:
  • If I were any Pixar character in real-life form, it’d be Linguini… I jump at every little noise, trip over my own feet, and stuff falls out of my hands without me even thinking about it. :laughing:
  • I absolutely wholeheartedly LOVE to act; along with my sister. We act out many of the stories we make up to almost “enhance” our acting skills. :wink:
  • I’m obsessed with the meanings of names
  • I tried learning Spanish when I was 6, but could never get it. I tried learning it again in 8th grade, but still couldn’t get it. To this day, I’m not sure I’d do very well at learning it…
  • I like writing random words on random pieces of paper lying around on my desk

Man, this is going to get extremely long if I let myself keep going…!

little chef

Me too :laughing:

Haha - yay, go us! :smiley:

continued…

I love the heat…maybe that is why i live where its hot???
I love…Last Airbender…Clone Wars…Star Wars.
Favorite sport is baseball
Love to listen to Newsboys
I have 5 brothers and 1 sister.

(man my brain is going out.)
continued…

Al-Bob, I also enjoy the heat. Winter is easily my least favorite season, but I couldn’t imagine living in a warm climate year-long, especially not during the holidays. =)

• Curiously I dislike the heat, it’s much easier to make yourself warm when it’s cold than it is to make yourself cool when it’s hot…

• I enjoy quoting obscure sci-fi and bringing irrelevant metaphors into perfectly normal conversations.

• I often try to explain biology to people on the internet, with limited success.

• I often try to explain philsophy/theology to people on the internet, with limited success.

• I often get aggravated at people on the internet (in retrospect this is probably because of the above two…)

• I have an intense dislike of slow moving crowds.

• I would like to learn how to dance (ballroom style) and cook fine cuisine.

For me, I have mixed opinions about heat in my area. I can stand it if I am doing something, but I kinda like the cold too, only if isn’t night time.

I feel identified with some of Halos’ points. I also dislike heat.

Oh, I love the heat. Just the idea of visiting somewhere hot always gets me excited, since everything looks so much more cheerful when it’s sunny and warm, and you can do so much more outside.

-I admit that I’m a bit of a girl gamer.
-If there’s one thing I can do consistently well, it’s write an essay.
-I tend to be panicking or worrying over something most of the time.
-My favourite genre of music is definitely trance, just because of that euphoric state you can get into whilst listening to it. It can be really relaxing and really motivating at the same time.
-I have lizard toes, i.e. feet that are so wide that none of my toes touch each other. Hence why I got a lizard tattoo on my foot in particular, as it’s definitely the most ‘lizardy’ part of my body. :laughing:

You would be really excited in my area :laughing:

• I’ve had approximately 5-6 surgeries and at least two procedures.
  • I like testing myself to see how much pain I can take. (I’m not a masochist or anything. Heh.)
  • If I had the choice of taking on the form of any animal in the world, I would be a cheetah.
  • One of my favorite movies in the world is Mouse Hunt.
  • My top two favorite actors are Harrison Ford and Jeff Goldblum.
  • I absolutely despise rock music, unless it’s soft rock (and even then I’m picky).

All right, I’m starting to get scared. We must be distant cousins or something.

– Mitch

Ahh!! Now that is really scary…!!! My friend let me borrow a CD of hers, and out of the maybe 13 tracks that were on it, I only kept like 4 because they were too rocky/screamo for me. :laughing: Geez, what’s going on here?! :astonished: You and your sis act too?! This… is… weird… :laughing:

little chef

red - Dang alive. Is there anything that we can’t relate to?! I love Sprite, but it gives me gas; and I’ve always been obsessed with rope. What about you? :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

And, yep, my sister and I act out (and spoof) films all the time. We’re nuts. (snigger)

– Mitch

Well, anything that has caffeine in it I like, but it DOES give me gas… and and and… we have these old home videos and in nearly every one of them me and my sis are playing with rope…!!! :astonished: AHH!!! :open_mouth: :laughing:

little chef

red - All right… I swear, this is getting bizarre, man. This is getting bizarre. :laughing:

But back on-topic… (heh)

– Mitch

my IQ is higher than average
I am aspiring to buy a theremin

I’ve been to Spain a few times, and yes, I do generally get excited at the thought of going there. :laughing:

Rachel- You don’t sleep with a pillow? But, but, your head! How does it work? I don’t understand! :laughing:

lizardgirl - Ha ha! Well, when you think about it, a baby doesn’t sleep with a pillow. I just tried it and it’s so darn comfy that when I do sleep with a pillow it just feels weird. It might be bad for my neck, though.