Things People May Not Know About You

Mark-E - Cool idea! :smiley:

red - We have to be related or something. I swear, the resemblances between us are uncanny beyond all reason and significance.

Bryko614 - Ha! That’s great…

Umm, well, I’m not the most normal person in the world, so I’m sure I’ll be able to think of something…

• My sister and I are the only two people in the world (that we know of) who can run around the house, jump on top of a four to five foot tall object, and jump over a three to four foot tall object… on all fours…

• I have three alter egos: King Julian from Madagascar, Remy from Ratatouille, and Harry Potter – out of these three characters, I most resemble Harry Potter.

• I love the Duracell Battery commercials.

• There is only one cartoon character that I truly love with all my heart, and that is Kaa from Disney Studios’ animated feature film, The Jungle Book. I really have no idea why that is. Gosh, I’m sweating just writing this… :blush:

• I never intend to get married… ever.

• There are only two animals in the world that I absolutely can’t stand, and those are flies and craneflies.

• One of the characters in a recent action/adventure film that was released last year represents my dark side…

Man, I’m weird…

– Mitch

Mitch: :open_mouth: Wow, really intresting facts there. Kinda strange too

The Star Swordsman - Yeah, I scare myself sometimes. I also kind of regret posting up those facts… (heh)

– Mitch

Here it goes

-I’ve got two sisters younger than me.

-I’ve never seen something on Blu-Ray or Digital 3D :open_mouth:

-I LOVE dinosaurs and I may become a paleontologist

-I’m writing a novel :laughing:

-uh… Star Wars fan (nick :laughing: ), Indiana Jones fan, Lord of the Rings fan, uh, the list goes on…

-I can’t whistle

-I play the clarinet

-I like listening to film soundtracks.

-I hate dubbing AND subtitles.

-I find football boring

-I don’t like learning French. I enjoy a lot learning English.

-I’ll meet Michael Giacchino next July.

-I don’t know what more can I write :laughing:

Luke - How neat! I love paleontology as well, and I can’t whistle either. And, yes!! I’m glad that I’m not the only Star Wars fan on here! :smiley:

That’s cool that you’re going to meet Michael Giacchino in the near future. Are you going to see him at a seminar of some sort?

– Mitch

The Force is with us !!

At a film music festival near my town. I’m so happy :laughing: :smiley: I noticed it here

You know this is the only forum I have ever been on in which this topic wouldn’t get ploughed into the ground? That just goes to show how much more amiable Pixar fans can be than other folks on the internet!

Okay let me see:

• I am a scientist, can draw fairly well and write decent fiction. However I cannot use computers or phones to any degree of proficiency.

• I play Warhammer 40,000 and came second in the 2007 schools league warhammer painting competition.

• I like to wear sunglasses even when the sun is barely out.

• My favourite TV series ever was Firefly, my favourite book is Night Watch, my favourite film is Wall•e and my favourite game is Monster Hunter.

• The previous four ‘favourite things’ are subject to constant change…

• I detest internet MMORPG’s on account of the fact that it means my friends are always playing them and we never go out : (

That’ll do for now, I’ll think of some more later.

Good idea for a topic by the way, whoever created this.

• Oh, I’m also terrible with names…

Amen!

I checked out that link that you provided. This film festival sounds interesting. I hope that you enjoy it! :smiley:

Heheh. That’s our mission. Although, I have been to a couple of other websites (one of them being Lord of the Rings-related) in which the members were sympathetic beyond reason. Still, Pixar Planet is the friendliest website that I’ve ever joined. :wink:

– Mitch

I figured I would jump in :slight_smile:

• Everyone who meets me thinks I look like a murder, everyone who gets to know me thinks I look like very happy person.

• My unofficial nickname is ‘Panda’ (its a long story about a hoodie and Spanish class)

• I almost drowned twice while swimming in a hurricane

• I can speak Polish but can’t write a word of it

• I live in Florida (…)

• I can play a guitar well and read music but don’t own a single musical instrument

• I am a very good shot with guns, especially assault rifles (maybe that has to do with number 1…)

• I think drowning would be good way to die (its much better then being on fire)

• I am addicted to the Fox brand of clothing

• I traveled to 11 countries in Europe (Spain, Portugal, Denmark, Netherlands, Poland (almost got into a car accident with Pope John Paul II there, a very boring story actually, happened when I was small so don’t remember much), France, England, Germany, Austria, Italy (met the new pope there), and Switzerland.

• I’m a sophomore in High School.

• I travel, A LOT

• My IQ is 130… my GPA is like 2.2

• I am scared of almost nothing, but am terrified by any stinging insects or 3-D (I can’t see the Bug’s life show in Animal Kingdom)

• I have very low self esteem, which annoys people

• The stories about traveling and meeting both Popes are real

• Next year I am going to have 3 art electives (if Pinellas county switches to the 4 days a week / seven periods a day routine).

• I want to study 3-d animation at DMAC in Boca Raton, after that joining the U.S.M.C. as an infantryman.

• I love street longboarding but have never surfed.

• Me and my friends are masters at dry humor, which is like the Demitri Martin and Mitch Hedberg (R.I.P) style of humor

• I feel like I have to explain everything in detail (which explains why I over use these parentheses)

Other then all that, um… I really like Ice Cream :slight_smile:

Right, i think i can make a proper list now.

• I live between kent and london…which is what it is. I’m in a smallish town that does get to me from time to time.

• Ideally I would like to write comic books when i’m older, having been exposed to them at an early age much like some sort of high level radiation. They very much changed my life.

-I’m extremely shy, so outside of this forum…i very much keep to myself :laughing:

• I broke my arm when I was a child…

I honestly can’t think of too many interesting things at the moment. So i think i’ll just bow out.

Here are a couple more facts.

I hate Star Wars

I have an obsession with swords.

I have an Xbox, Wii, and PS3 in the same house.

I am single

If I can’t be a professional actor/singer on stage/screen, I wish to be a teacher.

I wish to travel to New York, Europe, China, or Japan.

The Star Swordsman - You hate Star Wars?! I didn’t even know that that was humanely possible. Then again, I’m a huge Star Wars geek, so that explains it. Are you a Trekkie at all? (heh)

– Mitch

Can’t say that I’m too fond of Star Wars either, the original three are all right but the modern ones are terrible…

Anyway:

• I don’t have a driving licence because i get distracted too easily.

• I have a cat which has remained the same size since it was a kitten.

• I get bored easily so i don’t often finish things that I start unless I really persuade myself.

• I’m terrible at most sports.

• I enjoy the books of Philip.K.Dick, Isaac Asimov and Arthur.C.Clarke

Well let’s see I could say I’m a giant beatles fan but that seems fairly obvious. Let’s dig deeper, shall we?

-I’ve been to Chicago about 20 times (it’s my fav place to be! With WDW probably being 2nd fav, and then NYC)
-I guess I’m technically what you’d call a second year senior, since I’ve been in college for 5 years now
-One of my life’s goals is to get to England to see London/Liverpool
-I play a little bit on the keyboard (instrument, not a computer keyboard :wink:)
-I think the word ‘monkey’ is funny
-I love Monty Python!!! (Life of Brian is the most hilarious movie ever)
-I’m a nut about the Olympics, as its the only sporting event I really get into
-I love hearing really good live music and seeing really good live theater
-I love Jesus Christ Superstar (which may or may not be obvious), mainly the 1970 and 1973 versions, where I kinda feel sorry for Pilate and Judas. Especially Pilate. :wink: (I know technically they can be seen as “bad guys” but I dont see them that way…but I really dont wanna go into my whole philosophy on that right now so I wont :slight_smile: )
-Because of that I developed a moderate interest in ancient Roman history

There you go. A few opening facts about my most imperial randomocity :wink:

Mitch: I don’t know, it never really intrested me.

• I do not know how to drive and am trying to keep it that way for kicks (if I move back to Chicago after college, I won’t need a car)
  • I took Latin for 10 years
  • I’ve been a vegan since 2004
  • I grew up around bicycles. My parents met on a cycling team and later opened a bike shop together. My mom co-founded some cycling organization and used to drag me along to races that she was an official at or my dad was racing in. Funny thing is that I didn’t learn how to ride a bike until I was 10.
  • I have around 5 beds around the country that I use on a regular occasion. I’m kind of lost as to where my real home is. It’s probably my condo in Chicago, but it’s currently empty since my mom moved to Long Island. I still stay there on school breaks, and there’s a good chance that’ll be my home after college.

The Star Swordsman - Mmm. I see. Well, that’s cool. :wink:

queen_of_painting - Ha-ha. I like your bicycle story.

– Mitch

queen of painting: You didn’t learn til you were ten huh? That’s pretty long. Then again, I haven’t ridden a bike in like 10-15 years. So I feel like a noob.

I haven’t ridden a bike in so long… it’s too dangerous on the roads around my area ; (

I have benign joint hypermobility syndrome (people in real life know this)
I am a computer nut
I like photography
my house is a dusty tip right now