The Videogame?

Thx, but I only mentioned that to show what a quagmire I was encountering, the incompatibility issue. I am certainly not going to buy a ps3. Renting would only be feasible if the ps3 or psp (whatever those are) versions are better than the ps2 version. But it doesn’t look like that’s the case based on what I’ve been reading in the 4-5 threads on this game, so a PS2 is probably the way to go in terms of cheapness.

Anyways, I found a ps2 for $40 on craigslist, 10 miles away, and Gamestop has them, checked out, for $60, about 10 miles away. So that will be quite a savings for something I expect to play only a few hours. I was really hoping there would be new music, content, new art in this game.

I just beat the game today! (360 version). The ending wasn’t as good as I thought, and overall the game isn’t that outstanding. There are too many frustrating parts and dissapointing cutscenes to commit a second play through. I have to admit, besides the benefit of it being Wall-E there isn’t much going for it. Despite all this though, it was very fun. I would normally give it a 5/10, but because of it being Wall-E I give it a 7/10.

Biggest Pro: the character specific traits: controlling Wall-E, flying as EVE, etc.

Biggest Con: Tough call, but probably the horrible horrible “Hello, Dolly!” song covers. shivers :shake: