The Food Thread!

Thanks, but you probably shouldn’t advertise your personal website in this topic as it is not relevant :slight_smile:

Yes, please don’t advertise here.

Speaking of favorites, last night , I had a traditional recipie of the family. Spagetti and Meatballs.

This looks like an unburied thread, because it didn’t come up until now!

Well, anyway, My most favorite toppings for any food are:

Garlic Salt
Southwestern Ranch (I’m californian, so that’s probably why)
Honey Mustard
Parmesan Cheese

SoCal or Norcal? Up where I live, Southwestern Ranch isn’t popular, just regular ranch!

Speaking of which, any Californians here fans of In-N-Out? That’s seriously one of the two fast food places I adore. One just opened near my college, I eat there once every two weeks lol! I think I’m gaining weight…delicious weight.

Tacos!!!

LoCal, the best of the best! It seems that i have a strange taste for some kinds of sauces, more like eccentric, but i’m fine the way i eat my foods with my own sauces.

I love In-N-Out too, it’s my favorite fast food restaurant at least for hamburgers. They’re filling and satisfying. I don’t get to eat there too often, which preserves its novelty.

Chinese food is one I love. Any of it, unless it’s made of cats or dogs. :smiley:

Dude, I love chinese food. I could sure go for sum Dim Sum right about now.

I hope my dad gets us some for dinner. I’m serious, I’ve been craving it for weeks.

Dude, IV, you and I have something in common! :wink:

I’ve only had Chinese food like 3 times in my life, because my dad doesn’t like it and “doesn’t eat cats” (one local Chinese resteraunt did have a suspicious amount of open cat food and brooms in the back door of their store).

Now that I’m older, i’ve had chances to try it, but it’s never looked apetizing to me.

But you live in San Fran, right EJE? I can imagine that there are amazing Chinese resturants in your area, or at least across the Bay Bridge into Oakland. Trust me. I know. I’ve been there so many times.

Favorite kind of ice cream:

COOKIES and CREAM!

^VERY yes! :smiley:

For me, it’s extreme moose tracks and caramel praline. :sunglasses:

I live in the North Bay, less than an hour from SF. My town has a small Chinese population, so the Chinese resteraunts in town aren’t authentic, or good. We don’t have a lot of Chinese Food, but we do have a lot of delicious Mexican food!

And you know, speaking of mexican food, my favorite mexican food will always be shimp quesadilla and chips and salsa.

That sounds awesome! I always order shrimp Chimichangas.