*~*~* The ENTIRE Toy Story Cast Wallpaper! *~*~*

This thing is soooo amazing! The only thing i wish was different is if ken/barbie and belt buz/zurg were closer to the front, but thats just a personal prefernce1 I think this is amazing regardless of that!!!

I also want that, but couldn’t find a picture of barbie big enough. If you find a full body shot of her please get it to me and I will switch out there places with stinky pete’s.

This good enough?

Did you take it from the model rotater? That’s what I did and it’s exactly the same size. I wish they had a poster of her.

static.screenweek.it/2010/6/8/To … ie_mid.jpg

I found this and it should work. Not the cleanest, I don’t know if they’ll be holding arms, but it’s better.

Yeah, that’s what I did. But did any of the backgrounds work, or did they not have a full body one?

I’ve updated the wallpaper again, this time with many additions.

Garbage truck pals from TS3! Timid Tin Toys! and even some more sunnyside (springy bird, tooth, elephant).

Daisy’s plastic heart is in it now.

Added games to andy’s room like checkers, battleship, and that spinning top.

Prospectors box is now in there, and a new rotating plane on the ceiling.

Switched prospector and ken/barbie. Looks alot better.

Enjoy! (well, enjoy as much as you can until I make widescreen) :open_mouth:

You could add the Eggman Moving truck on the hot wheels truck as a reference, and also maybe the Al’s toy barn map or the actual drawing of Al on etch like how he drew them to include Al.

When you go widescreen you might have room to add things like: [spoil]Bonnie’s backpack, or lunchbox, Ken’s dreamhome, that big rolly toy Bullseye got stuck on at the daycare, Geri the cleaner’s box or glasses or something that has to do with him, the box of matches from the first movie, or Sid’s grill, Al’s green case or some reference to the whole airport, maybe that dog cage the toys hid in (you could put the actual Scud in it), maybe the Yard sale sign in the back, the box of garbage bags Andy had, etc.[/spoil]

These are just brainstorms…you’ve already created a masterpiece in my opinion

They had a toy barn at Sunnyside, which I’m pretty sure is a reference to Al’s Toy Barn, though modifications could be made to make it more obvious.

Maybe Sid’s power drill, and Andy’s old TV from the Toy Story Treats and Toy Story 2. There’s plently of screen choices to choose from, though I’d like the Al’s Toy Barn commercial (any one).

This is one of the best works I’ve seen so far in here.

Keep going.

Sorry about this, but I’ve got a Mac so can you make a 2560 × 1600 image :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow, just wow. Really nice work. I bet you spend alot of time and effort on that. :slight_smile:

WOW. Amazing. Though you are missing some stuff…

And the drew on barbie near pete in TS2, and the bird toy from sunnyside. But still, amazing. :smiley:
EDIT: Bo Peep’s sheep, the very minor toy train from TS1, the train from TS3 (and it’s trolls?) and possibly the presents from TS1. Train:
pixar.wikia.com/Toy_Train

Um…I have most of those things you mentioned.

Face paint barbie is in the dresser, and the bird spring from sunnyside is up there next to the alligator.

I never wanted to do the train from the first one. I have a train from sunnyside which takes care of trains. Just like I have belt buzz and that takes care of all the other buzzes, dancing barbies take care of the rest, and aliens take care of all those in the machine. I’m not doing every moving thing in the movie.

Bonnie backpack will be in the next upload, just don’t have enouh additions to post that yet.

Things I want in there but are hard to get are al’s green case, Geri’s glasses, and the rolley thing from sunnyside Buzz uses to fly, I mean, fall with style.

I have the dreamhome, best shot I could find slightly on an angle, but It doesent look good really anywhere yet.

WOW, this is amazing! You’re very talented.
This is going right up as my desktop background :smiley:
Thank you!

thank you all! it’s my wallpaper now! :slight_smile:

I had a though that might open up a little space, and that is using a shot of stinky pete in his box

Uh what? Odd spelling mate.
:laughing:

I meant shot… :blush:

The rolley toy is called a Fisher-Price Corn Popper. You could try to find some pics on Google.

Wow amazing!, just one little question, where did you get the utility belt buzz image?