*~*~* The ENTIRE Toy Story Cast Wallpaper! *~*~*

That is such a cool wallpaper! :smiley:

Thats really good. Where did you get the backround? it kinda looks like the background for the first Toy Story video game, for the Super Nintendo or Saga Genesis.

Can anyone tell me where Flik and Heimlich are, in spoiler tags?

Also, what is that purple thing around the Orphan Troll Dolls’ necks?

I’m currently making a few additions/changes and will upload when I’m done.

For Flik & Heimlich, [spoil]They are on RC’s Bumper, but I will be making them a bit larger.[/spoil]

The pink things are their clothes. I watched it and thought that was the color, I might darken them a little.

This is incredible-

I spy with my little eye…everybody!

:open_mouth: This is possibly one of the greatest things I have ever laid my eyes on.

This is epically epic! The origin of awesome! :astonished:

Can someone direct me to where that shark that mocks Woody in TS1 is hiding?

Oh ok, thanks. Also, since you’ll be making changes, I’d advise you to make Woody a bit larger, as he is currently out-of-scale with Buzz.

He is to the top left of Wheezy.

Holy buckets! :open_mouth: How many layers did that take (I assume you used Photoshop? If not, what program?)?

Widescreen please. You’re my hero. :mrgreen:

BTW, in terms of stuff that you’re missing (which isn’t much), there’s the Toy Story Treats characters, which are the Happy Snacky cast (mini Buzz, Woody, Hamm, and Rex) and the wind-up car. There’s also a toy train in Andy’s room, but I’ve never been able to spot it.

The toy train I was aware of, but I do have a train from sunnyside. I know it’s not the same train, but I had to draw the line somewhre, and I think the line is pretty far already.

As for the Toy Story Treats, I was aware of that too. But I wanted to just do the trilogy. The bloopers of TS2 have 2 glittery purple barbies with the prospector, but I chose not to do them either. (though they are the same model as one of wheezys backup singers)

What wind up car?

The wood floor is from character wallpapers on the Disney Toy Story site.
The clouds and white wall-fence looking thing I created.
Furniture was created by Kyle.

Yes photoshop, More layers than I can count because it’s not just every character, one character can just have little elements added to spruce it up. Like Jessie on bullseye has 4 layers just for that. So yeah lots and lots.

For everyone:
I will upload any changes to it. And I would like to have it complete and not have to worry about adding new elements to all the widescreen sizes I create! Any other Ideas just post em!

Additions so far include sid’s shirt, scud’s collar, andy’s cowboy hat, abc round up poster, andy family picture, buzz lightyear playing cards, a magnifying glass, and some size adjustments including buzz.

During the Circus Gag video, the aliens jump out of a tiny wind-up car, which is the same model as Andy’s car.

Wow Drumatic! This is truly awsome. I am very impressed. Fantastic job.

Wow, that’s quite amazing! Good job, Deputy. :wink:

Hmmm… I can’t see [spoil]the guys who are on the front of the garbage truck with Lotso.[/spoil]

Amazing nonetheless.

I know! I feel bad for leaving them out, But I couldn’t find any images or video on them to use or even replicate! I’ll have to wait for the movie to come out or an image online somewhere, until then, it really isn’t complete!

pixar.wikia.com/Garbage_Truck_Toys is the only place I found with concept art, but I’d still rather get a real pic then create them.
ANYONE KNOW WHERE I COULD FIND SOMETHING BETTER?

Also, I have UPDATED the image with those additions I mentioned earlier.

Very nice! You should add Prospector’s box though.

Thought about it, put it in there once then removed it. And you’re right, it should be. Will put that in next update! :sunglasses: