The Definitive Pixar In-Jokes List

Yeah I’ve seen that “Luigi” car in Nemo but honestly it goes by too fast for me to really get a good look at it.

We knew that ages ago. And don’t you already have that one in the list?

SO far rachel, I’m goint at about a couple chapters on my DVD per week. I might be a little busy this weekend, but just o let you know, I have got some stuff for you from the Incredibles DVD.

Here a reference to Monster Inc. Its the scene where Mr Incredible get angry at his boss, for not letting him stop a mugging.

Here’s another which should have been added from the beginning, I think someone posted this in-joke before in the forum. Anyways Doc Hudson could be spotted where Frozen and The Incredible family battle against the omnidroid.

Is this good enough?

And

LOL nice, but I’m not sure about the MI reference. All it said was “Inc”. Doesn’t mean it’s a reference to MI, it’s probably just a coincidence, like 2057 on the Bn website.

Hey, on that pic with Doc Hudson in TI, check out the Bradley Hotel in the background! :mrgreen:

Is that an ABL stamp above the Roz one? :open_mouth:

Uh, I don’t think so… And if it is not on the list, then I thought it would be a good idea to put it up for discussion. Anyway…

I disagree. Everything that is in a Pixar film has been put their on purpose, especially if it is a reference to one of their past films.

Oh, that’s ok. Just keep looking for those references at your own pace. I look forward to seeing what you have come up with. Thanks! :mrgreen:

azzstar - Thanks for the screencap. It was a bit hard for me to see, even on my own DVD. I’ve uploaded clearer shots of the stamps: letter 1, letter 2. The first (green) stamp just looks like a head of someone I don’t recognise, and the second stamp looks like the Taj Mahal, or something… I don’t see Roz at all.

Oh, I found something interesting. While I was trying to make a screenshot of the letters, I noticed the scribble on Skinner’s desk. I can make out the number 42 in a circle (which could be a running in-joke in itself, since Pixar have had this number in a lot, if not in all of their films), but can anyone else make anything else of the scribble? scribbles

PS I can’t wait till I get a Blu Ray drive for my computer - this will make finding these references a lot clearer and easier…

It more looks like this character

updated

Thanks for submissions so far, guys. If I have made any mistakes, or forgotten to add anything in, please let me know. I’ve added all of the references in that weren’t disputed, as well as some quite interesting Toy Story 2 in-jokes that I found on my own. :wink:

I haven’t been able to find it… :neutral_face:

I really don’t see it… We need some more opinions on this.

Nice to see the extended list of in-jokes.

Keep the updates going you guys. THis is getting to become totally awesome.

Here’s another:

Can anyone read Nemo on the caviar? It might be a reference to Finding Nemo.

Yep. I zoomed in on my version and I see it too! So that’s where Nemo’s brothers and sisters are… :wink: Well done, azzstar!

At the end of Monsters Inc., Roly Poly Clown from Toy Story can be seen among other crap on the Laugh Floor, as Mike is leaving the floor to show Sully Boo’s patched up door.

Not sure how to image capture :unamused:

Here’s one, you could see various Cars characters on the newspaper.

Here’s a picture of Mater displaying the A113 number plate.

Here’s another, you could a cockroach as Linguini is entering his home. This may be a reference to WALL-E’s pet.

im not sure anyone said this yet, but go to youtube and search icar. its soooo funny!

Are you sure that’s a cockroach?

Yes, it even make a noise of a cockroach and it moves like one.