The Ant game.

It got really sick, but did’t die, as that type of bacteria only affects squirrels. However, while recovering, a storm began and a lightning stroke it.

As opposed to dying, the ant got magical powers. But I place my sister on it, crushing it.

Tha ant used it’s powers to grow 50 feet tall, but then it’s shot by the military.

I revive it by shooting it with electricity, but then it explodes.

The ant can make new part’s, but it makes them inside and and it later dies from the organs being out.

It turns out that The Organs make The Ant all over again, but then a Cat accidently pounces on it while chasing a Bird.

The ant uses it’s old organs to protect it’s self, it then gets run over by a steam roller.

Jesus resurrects it, but then the holy spirit haunts it to death.

It turns out it was only a clone and the real one just needed to recuperate, it then gets killed by insect spray.

It had a gas mask on, but it gets crushed by a DVD.

It managed to avoid that DVD in the nick of time, but it falls from the shelf and dies.

There was a cushion below the shelf. But there was a cat in the house and it killed the ant.

The Cat vomits it out, but the bacteria from the Cat kills it.

The ant was really amune to it, but it then dies from getting buried in snow.

But, then the cold of the snow revives it, then it falls into the water below and drowns.

There was a floating piece of a tree in the water, and the ant climbed onto it. But the twig was already occupied by another ant who was its enemy, and it killed it.

It’s too big for the other Ant to eat so the other ant collapses in trying to swallow it. But, it dies from being shocked at the experience.

the ant is actally in speival water that bring’s it back to life, then a fish eats it.

Somehow it is chemically altered and becomes bigger than the fish, but then dies from a heart attack.

The chemicals revive it, but it looses its giant size. Then a runner passes by and steps on it, and the ant gets trapped on his shoe.