Songs that remind you of "Cars" characters.

^^^^ Me too! :slight_smile:

Then I shall publish them! 8D
But since I’m not good in English, I need my beta reader to check them first, and she’s on college now, and it’s hard to talk with her. -Especially when she’s from Canada and I’m from well…here-.
But I promess I will!.
ammm, yup! songs! ;'D
Oh yea…
You found me © Kelly Clarkson— hehee, of course…this totally reminds me to McQueen and Sally ;-p

^If you type it up then I wouldn’t mind being a Beta for you too! Ironically, I’m from Canada too. :stuck_out_tongue:

Kelly Clarkson is awesome! :smiley:

Oh!! Really? :smiley: That’ll be awesum!!! ;D
I’ll send you them! when I have more time then! Thank you soooo much! honestly, thanks a lot! C:

For sure! Shoot me a PM whenever you’ve got them ready! :smiley:

Home by (the amazing) Michael Buble makes me think of Lightning wanting to come home and just be with Sally. <3

Home: Michael Buble- Youtube

[i] Another summer day
Has come and gone away
In Paris and Rome
But I wanna go home
Mmmmmmmm

May be surrounded by
A million people I
Still feel all alone
I just wanna go home
Oh, I miss you, you know

And I’ve been keeping all the letters that I wrote to you
Each one a line or two
“I’m fine baby, how are you?”
Well I would send them but I know that it’s just not enough
My words were cold and flat
And you deserve more than that

Another aeroplane
Another sunny place
I’m lucky, I know
But I wanna go home
Mmmm, I’ve got to go home

Let me go home
I’m just too far from where you are
I wanna come home

And I feel just like I’m living someone else’s life
It’s like I just stepped outside
When everything was going right
And I know just why you could not
Come along with me
'Cause this was not your dream
But you always believed in me

Another winter day has come
And gone away
In even Paris and Rome
And I wanna go home
Let me go home

And I’m surrounded by
A million people I
Still feel all alone
Oh, let me go home
Oh, I miss you, you know

Let me go home
I’ve had my run
Baby, I’m done
I gotta go home
Let me go home
It will all be all right
I’ll be home tonight
I’m coming back home [/i]

Utter perfection. :open_mouth: :slight_smile: Especially the “But you always believed in me” part.

^ My mom and I used to be obsessed with that song a loooong time ago. So beautiful and I agree, makes me think the same thing. <3

Ugh, it’s one of my many favorites by him. <3

OMGOMGOMG!!! THAT SONG ---- I.LOVE.IT.
It’s perfect <3

other than the songs on Cars and Cars 2 that remind me of Cars include mostly parts of songs, but include these songs:

“I will Always return” (From Spirit: Stallion of the Cimmeron… thats misspelled…)
I hear the wind call your name
The sound that leads me home again…
Im on my way, i will always return,
Oh i will, always return
i’ve seen every sunset and with all that i’ve learned
its to you i will always, always return

when Lightning is coming home from races, especially the first time he went home to RS and Sally :slight_smile:

“This is where i belong” (Spirit: stallion o the Cimmeron)
I hear the wind across the planes
a sound so strong that calls my name
its wild like the river, its warm like the sun
Ya, its here, this is where i belong
Under the starry skies, where eagles have flown
This place is paradise, its the place i call home…
And when we’re all together there’s nothing to fear
And where ever i wonder, the one thing ive learned,
its to here, i will always, always return

Radiator Springs, wind across the valley, or in the car’s ears when there going on a drive up to Wheel Wells or something, day to day life is unpredictable, but its like a big happy family (that, and it IS in the southwest, it probly gets rather warm…), Starry skies (Mater and the Ghostlight, McQueen & Sally watching the sky, when the whole town’t together theres nothing to worry about, McQueen’s “Wondering” would be going to all his races across the country, and he always returns :slight_smile:

“Here i am” (Spirit… again)
Here i am, this is me,
i come into this world so wild and free
here i am, so young and strong
right here in the place where i belong
its a new world, its a new start
its alive with beating of a young heart
its a new day, in a new land
and its waiting for me, here i am
Oh! its a new world, its a new start
its alive with the beating of a young heart
its a new day, in a new land, and its waiting for me, here i am

“Here i am, this is me” sort of reminds me of McQueen when he first gets there, because he figures everyone knows who he is, then has to explain, he’s wild and free (dose he have a home other than the trailer? no friends, does what he wants when he wants), he’s young (according to threads on here ive seen, he’s about 25) and a racecar (strong), he finds a place he can belong (a home!), he finds a new beginning of sorts in a place he didn’t know existed, he sort of gives the town a new life (new customers) by being there

and a last one… for now

“Nothing i’ve ever known” (Spirit, last time, i promise)
I find myself somewhere i never thought i’d be
I’m goin’ around in circles, think’n about you and me
and how do i explain it when, i don’t know what to say?
what do i do now, that so much has changed?
nothing i have ever known has made me feel this way
nothing i have ever seen has made me want to stay…
i hear my home calling,
hey! i never felt something so strong
its like nothing i’ve ever known
your the one im looking for, your the one i need…

sort of reminds me of "Find yourself": 

“somewhere i never thought i’d be” = “when you find yourself in some far off place”
“Nothing i have ever known has made me feel this way” = “And it causes you to rethink some things”
“I never felt something so strong, it’s like nothing ive ever known” = “Slowly your becoming someone else”
“Nothing i have ever seen, has made me want to stay” = “And you start to think, about settlin’ down”
“Your the one i’m looking for, the one i need” = “when you meet the one, you’ve been waiting for, and she’s everything, you want and more…”

Those were all really good! :open_mouth: I think I like Nothing I’ve Ever Known the best for Cars. And yes, I love how they’re all from Spirit. :wink:

watching Classic Disney songs on youtube, came up with more songs… (parts of songs)

“I won’t say im in love” mostly like when McQueen and Mater are on the way back from Tractor tipping (“she can’t stand me, and i don’t like her to be honest”)

"who do you think your kiddn’?
She’s the Earth and Heaven to ya
try to keep it hidden
Honey, we can see right through ya
we know how your feelin’
and who your thinking of
no chance, no way, i won’t say it oh, no
you swoon, you sigh why deny it?

Get off my case! i won’t say it!
Don’t be proud, its ok, your in love
at least out loud, i won’t say im in love

yes, i replaced “he’s” with “she’s”. Other than that, at the point when Mather and McQueen are talking, i feel like this is basically what their saying, Mater sees right through McQueen (like the statue goddess things in Hercules see through the girl, i can’t remember her name) and McQueen is denying it (for whatever reason, we all know the truth)

“Can you Feel the Love tonight” (Lion King) when they are going to Wheel Wells and when RS is partying under the Neon :slight_smile:

i love classic Disney, and all of Pixar :slight_smile:

Classic Disney = best thing ever created. <3

And yes! For both of them! Especially I Won’t Say I’m in Love. (By the way, her name’s Megara. :wink:) I feel like that’s exactly what’s going on in that scene also. :slight_smile:

[size=85:1njvl378]Linkin Park songs [i:1njvl378]always[/i:1njvl378] remind me of Lightning ^-^ Don’t know why but they do :-\ [/size:1njvl378]

Deer in the Headlights by Owl City makes me think of Lightning and his whole “I create feelings in others” routine. Not all of it fits I don’t think, but some of it definetly reminds me of him. :slight_smile:

“I Love This Car” makes me think of Lightning McQueen on the racetrack!! :smiley:

^ Nice! :slight_smile:

Did anyone mention “Innocence” by Avril Lavigne for Sally and Lightning yet? <3

“This innocence is brilliant
I hope that it will stay
This moment is perfect
Please don’t go away
'Cause I need you now…”

sigh :mrgreen:

[size=85]Oooh, I love Avril Levine, I’ll have to download that song ^-^[/size]

Haha! I just thought of the perfect song for Francesco
“Sexy and I Know It” by LMFAO XD if you haven’t heard it, you should look it up 8D

^ lol!!! :laughing:

I can just see Francesco jumping around, singing that song.

[size=85]XDDD I know! It’s so perfect, all the lyrics just fit him perfectly 8D [/size]